Chapter 9 - Settling in

"Here we are. This is Five's old room." Explained Grace while leading the soon to be wed couple. Behind them was Reginald whom his wife tricked to come along.

"Oh, oh wow, what a view..." Y/n was stunned she could tell that Five's family had quite the money, Hargreeves was a name known in almost all the industries, seeing by her own what really was like being a Hargreeves took her by surprise. Her boss always grumpy, never showing his money, always so into work never really showed this fancy side of him.

"And this is the bed!!" Klaus erupted inside the room, Ben behind him trying to hold him back, he entered to go tap on the soft sheets wiggling his eyebrows at the couple.

"Wow..." She said not sure how to reply at the subtle hint of the extravagant man. "A bed." She smiled, her voice easily shifting to a comfortable tone while still transpiring confusion and awkwardness. "So hum, are we sleeping here, together?"

"Of course, we are not under the illusion that you two don't sleep in the same bed." Joked Grace getting a small unsure laugh from Y/n that tried to make it pass as a normal one.

"Oh great, 'cause we love to snuggle. Don't we, Honey?" She tried to get Five to somehow help her get out of that awkward situation she felt she got herself caught in. Five turned around from looking out the window, he was a little spaced out he had to admit that. Hi tongue snapped on his palate making a snap.

"Huge snugglers." Backed up Five with a neutral almost uninterested voice, Y/n had figured his family was used to him being like that, his mother smiling even more after he said that, for them it was already a huge thing that he would sleep in bed with someone else. Other than Dolores that is.

A bark disrupted the situation, a white ball of fur running inside the room and jumping on the fake couple's legs. Y/n bent down to hold the furry friend on her arms, stroking the head while the animal attempted to lick her chin. "Aren't you adorable." She smiled pulling her head back every time it tried to reach out. Five head tilted at seeing such a scene, then looked at his mother with a questioning look.

"Who's that?"

"That's Pogo. Sorry Five, he escaped his shower time." Viktor appeared in the room, he obviously got in from the door but no one noticed his presence because of the dog taking all the attention. "We just rescued him... he'll be out after Christmas."

"So cute." Five heard from the side while he was focused on what Viktor was saying. He looked at the dog, a white Pomeranian with black balls as eyes, trying to probably smooch all of his fake fiancée's face.

"He'll not bother I promise." Said Viktor walking closer to Y/n, taking the dog on his own arms. "He's still in training. Sorry."

"Just, be sure to not let him outside or some fox will fight him, probably kill him." Informed Grace, Y/n nodded fiercely, she would never let animals get hurt if she could. Five nodded less interested, that earned him a bark from the dog that looked like it wanted to charge at him. The man looked at it for a short second, enough to make it shut up before it started barking again. "There are also extra towels and linens and things in the wardrobe if you need them."

"And if you get chilly tonight... use this." Klaus softly pushed his mother aside to grab an old hand made plaid, it looked good, clean, but obviously you could see that it wasn't something just bought from the store. Five rolled his eyes slightly, ready to hear any dumb idea his brother had invented, Y/n on the other hand was curious like a cat. "It has special powers."

"What kind of special powers?" She asked fully interested having the blanket dropped on her awaiting arms.

"Grandma used to call it: 'The Baby Maker'"

"Alright... I guess we... are gonna be super careful with this." She pulled a smile just to be polite while offering it to Five that looked at her like she was making the stupidest joke ever. She bit her inner cheek and threw the fabric on the bed before Grace and the others excused themself out. Goodnights flying left and right from everyone aside from Five, obviously followed by teasing looks by Klaus that had Ben dragging him outside.