Chapter 12:

When he walked in, you could feel the power and dominance rolling off him. He was tall with long blonde hair that was tied back out of his face, his eyes were a deep emerald green. In a way he reminded me of 'Aaron' but it definitely wasn't him. He gave me a sympathetic smile, before taking a seat across from us.

"Hello Alpha Damon, Luna. Its nice to finally meet the woman to put this jackass in his place." He said with a mischievous smile. Damon just laughed and shook his head.

"It's nice to meet you as well. Though I wish it was under better circumstances." I said curling into Damon's side.

"Yes, I am glad that you have been found and are safe. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but if we are going to get to the bottom of this, I need you tell me when all he said." Alpha Eric said with a sympathetic smile.

"First, you kind of look like him aside from the giant scar that he had running down his face. So, that leads me to believe that he is related to you in some way. As for what he said, he said he was avenging his father, he intended to use my death to weaken Damon so he could kill him and take over as alpha." I said, looking into his eyes and seeing the disbelief that clouded them.

"I can't believe this." Alpha Jackson said in disbelief.

At his reaction, Damon's face got serious and he sat up, leaning forward to get closer.

"What's going on Eric?" he said sternly.

"This can't be. It doesn't make sense, he was supposed to be dead. Dad said that he was dead, that he didn't make it after the attack." He said shaking his head.

"Who is supposed to be dead?" Damon asked.

"My brother. There was a rogue attack years ago when we were younger. Aaron was ten at the time, I had just turned thirteen. We were playing out in the field, pretending to sword fight each other with sticks while mom was hanging laundry. They came out of nowhere. There was three of them, Aaron hadn't had his first shift yet, so he didn't stand a chance. I was trying my best to fight two of them off, the third went after Eric. I heard his screams..." He said his face clouded over as he relived what happened that day. "The pack her the commotion and came running to help but they wasn't quick enough. By the time they killed them, Aaron was covered in blood. Dad wouldn't let me get close enough to see the full damage, but the rogue's claws had sliced open one side of his face. Dad picked him up and carried him off into the forest. He came back hours later alone. When I asked where my brother was, he said he was gone, that his neck was tore open. That was the last anyone had seen of him. We all assumed he was dead because that's what dad had told everyone." He said putting his head in his hands.

We all sat there in silence, processing what he just said. I felt bad for him, this was a huge bombshell that was just dropped on him. His brother was alive.

"So, if he's alive then where has he been all these years?" Damon said out loud, saying what we all were thinking.

Where had he been? He couldn't have been in hiding all this time, and if he was where was he hiding. It would be easy to hide though when no one knew you were alive. No one would be looking for him or ask who he was.

"So, where do we go from here? We know who he is now, but we have no idea where he is." I said, linking my arm around Damon's.

"I don't know. I'll send scouts out looking for him. He can't be far. If he's been able to stay close to her, cross your borders, and he didn't take her very far from your territory. I request your permission to send my men to check your lands, as well as the land between our territory's." Alpha Eric said, his voice turning stern like Damon's did when he meant business.

"Of course, you have my permission. I will send a few of my men with yours so that we can make sure we don't miss anything and clear more area." Damon said, extending his hand to shake Eric's.

Both of them got up and headed for the door, disappearing outside together. Sarah pulled in the driveway hours after Eric had left and came into the house. She was staying here in one of the spare bedrooms for now until we put an end to Aaron and his threats once and for all.

Damon locked the front door, walked over and helped me up from the couch. The stairs were difficult for me still, so Damon picked me up bridal style and carried me up to our bedroom and put me into bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me, kissing him softly. He groaned and kissed me harder, rubbing his hands gently down my side before pulling away.

"We can't sunshine. Not until you're better. You're still hurt." He said kissing my forehead.

"But.."

"No, as much as I want to and believe me, I really do. We can't. I don't want to hurt you." He said, trying to pull away but I wouldn't let him.

"Please... I need you." I said pulling him to me and nibbling on his bottom lip. He groaned before capturing my mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance as he gently climbed between my legs. I felt his erection rubbing up against me, making my body tremble and my panties instantly soak.

He ran his tongue down the side of my neck, stopping to suck on his mark, causing sparks to shoot through my body, and a moan to escape. He ground his hard cock into my thigh, gliding his hands slowly down my body and pulling off my panties. I watched as he set up and undid his pants, his huge cock springing free, watching as he grabbed it with his big hands and stroked himself, before positioning himself at my entrance and pushing into me. I moaned out his name as he stretched me, loving the feeling of him inside me. Deciding to switch things up, I rolled him over onto his back. This was my first time being on top, but I was going to make sure I made him feel as good as he made me feel. I climbed on top of him, slowly sliding down on to his cock, earning a growl from him. He gripped my hips and squeezed as I rolled him hips, and grinded down on to him. I pushed harder, moved faster, feeling the pleasure build inside me, our moans and groans filling the room.

"Fuck baby, just like that." He growled out, biting his lip and groaning as I went faster.

Almost. I was almost there. I could feel his dick throb as he reached his orgasm and filled me with his cum, I came shortly after screaming his name, and bouncing on his hard cock, before collapsing on his chest. We were both breathing hard, as I rolled off him and curled up to his side.

"That was amazing." I breathed out, kissing his chest.

"Yes, it was. Fuck, we have to do that more often." He said while rubbing his hand up and down my side.

It wasn't long before we were both fast asleep. Wrapped up in each other's arms for the first time in a long time. I woke up around three in the morning needing to go to the bathroom. I slowly removed Damon's arm from around my waist and tiptoed to the bathroom, ignoring the throbbing pain in my legs as I walked. Washing my hands, I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was still sunken in, and I was still too thin, but my skin no longer looked or felt like it was stretched tightly over my bones. I still had a way to go before I was back to my normal self. Turning off the sink, I dried my hands and went to crawl back into bed, falling asleep quickly with my mate by my side.