Chapter 11:

Once he was gone Sarah filled me in on everything that I missed. Apparently, Damon had gone on a rampage while I was gone, destroying his study and our bedroom. The pack tried to avoid him as much as possible in fear of setting him off. The pack was doubling up on guards and training, they changed they rotation on the border, upped the guards there as well, the room that was burnt has been remodeled as well as the study and our bedroom. They also had a funeral for our fallen guard. I hated that I missed that, I wanted more than anything to be there for our pack as well as his wife and child.

Damon walked in a few minutes later, the doctor following behind him.

"Hey Luna, it is great to see you awake. Everything looks great, your incision has healed perfectly, with little scarring. You need to take it easy though, you are going to be sore where you were so malnourished, making it hard for your bones to heal as quickly as the rest of your body. Other than that, you are ready to go home. I am sending you home with an iron supplement and vitamins to that your body is still lacking. Make sure you take them every day. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me." He said with a smile, shaking Damon's hand before waving goodbye and leaving.

"Well, at least I get to go home instead of staying here. I hate hospitals." I said, as Sarah helped me up out of the bed. She brought me a dress to change into, said it would be easier to get in and out of rather than pants. After helping me get dressed, we walked outside where Damon was waiting with the car. The pack hospital was very far from the pack house, but they didn't want me walking for long distances until I was fully healed.

Once we got home, Damon helped me to the couch while Sarah prepared something for me to eat. I was craving a big fat juicy steak and potatoes and was thrilled when she sat it down in front of me. I couldn't eat it fast enough, the steak was perfectly cooked, medium rare with blood oozing out with every slice. I moaned when the juices hit my tongue.

"Thank you so much! You have no idea how badly I needed this." I said between chews. Savoring every bite.

Once I was done, she took my plate to the kitchen and Damon brought my vitamins with some orange juice.

"Make sure you take these. I have to go; I will be back as soon as I can. Take it easy. Sarah don't let her up unless you help her." he said as he stood up and grabbed his cell phone.

"But I just got home... Where are you going?" I said sadly, not wanting him to leave me. After being apart for so long, all I wanted was to be near him.

"I am sorry love, I promise I will be back as soon as I can. Alpha Eric is here; I need to speak with him about what you said and see if we can come up with who could be responsible." He said sadly, kissing my forehead.

"Why can't you do it here? So, you don't have to leave me." I said giving my best pouty face, hoping he would cave and stay. I didn't want him to leave, the last time he left me alone I was kidnapped.

"Okay, I will stay. I'll have them escort him inside. I love you." He said as he played with my hair, before kissing my forehead and sitting down beside me while we waited for Alpha Eric to arrive.