Chapter 1:

It's been three months since I found out I'm the daughter of the moon goddess and since I fully mated with Damon. So far there have been no signs of the impending danger that my mother warned me of. Things have been great honestly. Me and Damon moved in together, he says it's because I am safer with him than staying at my house but we both know it's because since we fully mated, we haven't been able to stay away from each other.

Today we are having a pack meeting to introduce me to the pack as their Luna. Damon has been putting it off until he knew it was safe. With everything being quiet the last few months and the moon being full tonight, it is the best time to do it. I have learned so much about myself as a shifter thanks to Damon and Sarah. Sarah has been helping me train so I can protect myself. It's been really hard, but I am finally strong enough that I can put her on her ass and can actually hold my own against Damon. We haven't seen any of the powers Celeste said that I have, but that doesn't mean they haven't ben trying to get them to show. Damon has been great as well; he's been teaching me all I need to know about being a Luna. We go on a run every night, our wolfs always end up playing together. My wolf is as white as snow. The first time I shifted since getting my true form, it was amazing. The pain is finally gone, and I can shift on demand. Damon is obsessed with my wolf. His wolf is still a lot bigger than mine, but when we stand next to each other its amazing. His huge midnight black wolf compliments my snow-white wolf perfectly.

Sarah is helping me get ready for the meeting tonight. She hands me a beautiful white gown, it has a heart shaped neckline, a slit that goes up to midthigh, and hugs my curves in all the right places. I pair it with a pair of silver pumps and the diamond earrings Damon got me last month as a birthday gift. I check my appearance in the mirror, making sure my makeup is perfect and my curls are sitting right. This is a very important night for not only me and Damon but the pack as well. They have been without a Luna since his mom passed away. I hope I can be half the Luna she was.

Sarah knocks on the door before opening and giving me a once over before shooting me a double thumbs up.

"You look amazing! Damon is going to lose it when he sees you. I am so proud of you, you are going to be an amazing Luna. Are you ready?" she says with a huge smile, her excitement is contagious, and I can't help but get excited myself. My wolf holds her head high, showing her strength and telling me she is ready to take her place by her mate's side. We have gotten really close over the last few months; she talks to me a lot more and I can actually feel her with me all the time now. Its an amazing feeling.

I take a deep breath and walk with Sarah down the stairs to the front door. She gives me one last look over before giving me a huge smile and opening the door. When the door opens Damon is standing there waiting for me in a black tux, his hair pulled back in a ponytail and beard perfectly trimmed. When he sees me his eyes widen and fill with lust. I can't stop the blush spreading across my face.

"You look stunning." He says while grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I say as he leads me out the door and down the stairs where the entire pack is waiting. I look up and see hundreds of smiling faces, some whispering, some hugging each other in joy. My eyes fall on the figure standing at the edge of the forest, barely peaking out from the darkness. I can't make out their face but seeing them gives me instant chills.

We take our place in front of the crowd and Damon steps up to the podium, ready for his speech.

"Hello everyone, we are here today to welcome our newest member to the pack and introduce your Luna, my mate. This is Lucinda, you may call her Luna or Luce whichever she prefers. I know how long we have waited for this, and the moon goddess has finally blessed us with a Luna who is just as caring, loving, and strong as my mother was. I am proud to introduce her to you, so without further a due I present my mate, and your Luna." As he ends his speech the crowd screams their joy, hands clapping, and congratulations is heard all around. I step up to the podium and wave at everyone. I didn't think it would feel this amazing and that everyone would respond in such a joyous way.

"Thank you. Thank you everyone for such a loving welcome to the pack. It means more to me than you know to have all of your love and support. I know that I am new to this, but I promise to be the best Luna that I can be, to always put you, my pack first and protect you all with my life. Thank you again." I say as I grab Damon's hand and give them all a smile.

The crowd bows their head, before erupting in cheer. With their acceptance, the pack link is opened up to me and I feel the rush of everyone's emotions. Their joy, their love, how proud they are that their Alpha has finally found his Luna.

With that the festivities begin. There is a huge dinner spread, several hogs being roasted over a fire pit, there is wine, and fruits. Everyone sits down and digs into their food. Laughter is heard all around the crowd. I look to Damon and smile; he returns it with one of his own.

"I told you they were going to love you. You underestimate yourself. You have such a pure and loving heart. It's exactly what our pack needs." He says before kissing my knuckles and returning to his food.

"I hope that I can be everything they need and more. I would hate to disappoint you and them."

"You will be more than we ever expected. You already are. I love you more than you know." He says before kissing me on the cheek.