Bound by Blood, Torn by Choices

King
June 20th. 9:30am

I wake up feeling a strange warmth and wetness down there. Rei's slender body comes into view, his curls bouncing as he takes me in, no need for words. I lay my hand on his head, giving him a  silent nod of approval as he keeps going.

He lets me go with a quiet pop, then smirks, letting a drop of spit fall from his mouth onto my dick. His focus shifts back to swallowing me down the back of his throat easily. I been getting head for years but watching Rei with those eyes locked on me till he hits the base is doing something to me. Rei's throat squeezes around the tip cause my legs to twitch and he pulls back, spitting and doing it all again.

"Damn, baby," I hiss, pulling on his curls pulling him off my dick when I feel like I'm about to cum. He looks so innocent like he ain't a demon, with wet and swollen lips. Leaning over and taking his mouth into mine, I feel possessive and tug on his curls aggressively. Rei lets out a small whimper and I love how submissive he is responding to my dominance, giving in to my need for control.

"You mine?" I ask, gripping his throat with my other hand. He nods, tryna go back for more, but I stop him, pulling him closer to my face.

"Say it," I demand.

"I'm yours, papi," he whispers, his hand sliding mines off his throat, and going back to taking me in.

I can't hold back, gripping the back of his neck and I start drilling into Rei's mouth. Rei stays put, taking it and making this shit look easy. His nose is starting to turn red with tears in his eyes, but he doesn't pull away, determined. Slut!

The words are barely audible leaving my mouth, "You look so pretty, baby," watching him handle every stroke like a pro.

That familiar feeling builds up and I warn him but Rei keeps his eyes on me, almost begging for it. When it hits, he swallows it all, leaving me fucking drained and speechless.

Rei climbs into my lap, and I pull him close, wrapping my arms around him, taking in his scent. "How long you been up?"

Rei smirked, "A lil minute. Why?"

"Smell like you just showered,"

"Yeah, did" he admitted, hopping up from my lap and going toward his closet to get out his fit for the day.

I fell back on the bed, feeling tired and drained but knowing I needed to get up. Dragging myself to the bathroom, I started brushing my teeth and washing my face, trying to shake off the morning haze. After finishing my morning routine and taking a quick piss, I returned to the room, sitting on the edge of the bed, watching Rei scan his closet for something.

Noticing me back in the room, Rei pauses, dropping a pair of ripped jeans on the bed before climbing back into my lap. His lips capture my own and I get lost in how sensual Rei kisses me every time. I take the chance to mark him with hickeys while he's posted in my lap.

Our moment gets interrupted by a knock on the door, and Sierra's voice cuts through.

"Rei, hurry up if you want a ride to work!" she calls out.

Still wrapped up in our shared space, Rei replies, "Nah, King's takin' me. I'ma see you there."

The door swings open, and Sierra greets me warmly.

"Hey, brother," she says, showing love before shifting her focus back to Rei. "See you at work then. Don't be late"

With a nod, I acknowledge Sierra's presence and she leaves, closing the door behind her.

Rei denies my attempts to start back marking up his neck, "heard you sneak in afta midnight and hop inna shower but we was 'spose to talk."

I chuckled, knowing that he was more woke than he let on last night. "Yeah, I know how you feel bout people gettin' in yo bed afta bein' outside but I was too tired to talk, though."