101-105

Make this site the homepageCollection 365 school bag

Account: Password:

User registration

365 school bags

You can search for the title and author of the book, please don't make a mistake if you don't write a word.

Search

HomePermanent bookshelvesFantasy novelsMartial artsUrban FictionHistorical novelsScience fictionGame NovelGirls' novelsOther novelsLeaderboardLibrary listsFinish the novelRead the transcript

365 School Bag > The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last Days > Chapter 101 There Will Be a Rainstorm

font

color

size

background

Chapter 101: It's going to rain a lot

Previous Chapter ← Table of Contents → Next Recently Read Recommended Books

Gu Chen frowned and stared into his eyes: "Why didn't you call me to keep vigil?"

Leng Su looked back at him seriously: "Who said you didn't have a vigil, you obviously kept watch with me."

Gu Chen's eyebrows were almost twisted into a pimple: "You liar, if I keep vigil, how can I be completely impressed."

Leng Su looked at him innocently: "You may be in a daze, so you don't remember."

Gu Chen wrinkled his nose and looked at him disapprovingly, with a serious expression.

"I told you you can't do this, you can't open the back door to me so partiality just because I'm your person. You have to treat me and your team members equally, otherwise they will have an opinion on you, and how will you explain it as the captain when the time comes!

Leng Su narrowed his eyes: "So the reason why you complain that I didn't call you up to keep vigil is because I'm afraid that others will gossip?"

Gu Chen twisted: "Although I didn't mean that, but it's about the same, you want to make your team members think of you like this, you know what's wrong!"

Leng Su sighed and raised his hand to stroke his hair.

"Well, it doesn't make a difference at all that you don't have to keep vigil, it's enough to have me. What's more, you have been bumpy on the road for so long before, and you vomited like that, I feel distressed.

Gu Chen's face turned weirdly red, and he slapped Leng Su's hand away.

"So many people are watching, don't move your hands."

Leng Su raised his eyebrows: "Then you mean that you can move your hands and feet when no one is watching?"

Gu Chen: ...

Silently rolling his eyes at Leng Su, Gu Chen turned his head and ran, ran to the fire, and squatted down beside Xiao Dengzi to watch Xiao Dengzi serve rice.

Xiao Dengzi saw Gu Chen running over, quickly filled a large bowl of noodles, and handed it to Gu Chen with a smile.

Gu Chen also took it and started eating, after a good night's sleep, his stomach was now empty, and he urgently needed food to fill it.

Xiao Hei seemed to smell the smell of meat, raised his head from his wrist, and remained motionless at Gu Chen's bowl.

Gu Chen ate two bites, then fed Xiao Hei a bite, and I ate very happily with one chopstick.