48

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 48: Delivering on Promises (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

With Leng Su's order, Gu Chen decisively threw the little black in his hand out.

Xiao Hei's body rolled in the air flexibly, landed safely, and turned around proudly, shaking his head at Gu Chen.

Then, Xiao Hei moved nimbly and got out of the crack in the door.

After waiting quietly for a few seconds, he didn't hear Xiao Hei's reminder, and Leng Su opened the iron door.

Blackie was waiting outside the door, waiting for them to come out.

Seeing the door open, Xiao Hei shook the small leaf on his head at them, and began to crawl forward flexibly.

At every bend, Xiao Hei would poke his head out to take a look, and when there were no zombies passing by, he would quickly run over with them.

The crowd made it all the way to the final passage.

It can be regarded as a thrill, and everyone gasped fiercely.

As a result, at this moment, Xiao Hei, who had just turned the corner in front of him, suddenly screamed.

"Squeak—

The bark was terrible, like that of a cat whose tail had been suddenly stepped on.

As soon as everyone's expressions tightened, they immediately took a defensive posture and rushed in the direction of Xiao Hei.

Just before the process, under the ventilation window, there were nearly seven or eight zombies gathered at this time.

It was already late at night outside, and only a little starlight shone in through the ventilation window.

These zombies, just like Gu Chen saw in those glass jars before, but they seemed to be more tragic.

There was not a single piece of good flesh on these zombies, all of them were rotten and unsightly, and even Bai Sensen's bones were exposed in many places.

And there was almost no flesh on their faces, except for a skeleton, which looked eerie and rather creepy.

Gu Chen's cold hair stood all over his body, facing this kind of monster, let alone fighting against them, just looking at it like this, he felt disgusting.

The zombies spotted them and swarmed at them in an instant.

Leng Su directly smashed a fireball over, calmly commanding everyone.

"Fight and retreat, try to retreat to the exit, and then climb up at the right time. Don't fall in love, these zombies are very weird, be careful not to be bitten by them, it's not clear how poisonous these zombies are, be careful.

"Yes!"

Everyone only had time to answer in the confusion, and then, the battle broke out in an instant.

Everyone didn't entangle with the zombies too much, and according to Leng Su's command, they fought and retreated, and they all retreated to the bottom of that exit.

As a result, the fight here quickly attracted the attention of the zombies in the research room below.

Everyone glanced at each other, and they all secretly said a bad word in their hearts.