41

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 41: Quick Fix (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

Gu Chen was full of food and drink, and squinted his eyes in satisfaction.

"Where are we now? When will I arrive at my destination?

Leng Su grabbed Gu Chen's shoulders and let Gu Chen lean into his arms.

Gu Chen didn't refuse, after all, the human cushion was indeed much more comfortable than the hard leather backrest.

Seeing Gu Chen so well-behaved, Leng Su squinted his eyes with satisfaction.

"Our mission is suspended for the time being."

Gu Chen was stunned for a moment, and looked at him with wide eyes: "Why!?"

Xiao Dengzi came up silently again at this time: "Brother Chen, do you remember that we saved those people yesterday?" Didn't they say they were going to do a mission and get stuck here?

Gu Chen looked at him inexplicably: "So what?" What does this have to do with us?

Xiao Deng Zi smacked his lips: "Because their people are all injured, the mission is interrupted." This task was also issued by Researcher Li, and I heard that we saved them, so we let us solve their task by the way.

Gu Chen: It's really good enough.

So, Gu Chen, who understood the cause and effect, silently nested in Leng Su's arms, and his heart was complicated.

Back then, this task was almost completed by him, and when he originally met Chen Mo and them, he was still full of emotion.

Unexpectedly, after a turn, this task returned to their hands.

Gu Chen silently opened his light brain and checked their current location.

That task, Gu Chen still has an impression.

It was the aerial reconnaissance team in the center of the desert that discovered an abandoned research institute.

After investigation, that research institute may be related to the secondary mutation of zombies this time, so let them go deep into the research institute to see what the situation is, and if they can bring back some relevant information inside.

After finding out where they were now, Gu Chen sighed.

The path they are taking now is the same path they took in the first place.

Gu Chen also knew a way, and that was a shortcut they found when they came back.

From there, you can save about two days of time.

After hesitating for a moment, Gu Chen still decided to say it, believe it or not, it's up to them.

"Five hundred meters further on, there is a fork in the road. Turn to the fork in the road to the west, don't go straight, I know a shortcut.

The team member who drove the car was stunned for a moment, did not dare to answer, and looked at Leng Su cautiously from the rearview mirror.

Coldly bowed, the driver did as he could, although his expression was puzzled.

Leng Su didn't ask Gu Chen why he was so familiar, it was this kind of trust that made Gu Chen very moved in his heart.

The driver got a cold nod, and followed Gu Chen's instructions, turning around, and the light brain showed that he was indeed getting closer and closer to the destination.