42

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 42: Mutation Again (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

Before losing consciousness, Gu Chen, who fell to the ground, suddenly saw that behind everyone, a zombie who had already been lying in lay down suddenly stood up.

His eyes widened in horror, Gu Chen wanted to remind them, but he opened his mouth but didn't make a sound, and passed out completely.

In the process of being unconscious, Gu Chen slept very unsteadily, and there were sporadic dreams in his dreams. There are a lot of pictures from the previous life.

There are Chen Mo, there are Zhao Qiang, and there are many people who have ridiculed, satirized, or don't want to see Gu Chen.

Even some people's names, or faces, Gu Chen couldn't remember vaguely.

But at this time, they all gathered in Gu Chen's dream.

The expression on his face was very hideous, they pointed at Gu Chen, saying that he was a monster, that he should not still be alive in this world, that he should have been a dead person a long time ago.

Gu Chen felt helpless in his dream, he squatted on the ground, holding his head.

The mouth kept saying: "No, I'm not a monster, I'm not a monster, you're a monster!"

Looking at Gu Chen, who was still unstable in his sleep, Leng Su took a tissue, kept wiping his cold sweat, and hugged Gu Chen tightly in his arms and comforted him softly.

"You're not a monster, you're my baby, how can you be a monster, they're monsters."

As he spoke, Leng Su gently kissed Gu Cheng's forehead.

As if hearing Leng Su's reassurance, Gu Chen gradually stopped struggling and fell asleep again.

Leng Su looked at Gu Chen's sleeping face, squinting his eyes, thoughtful.

After sleeping for I don't know how long, Gu Chen finally woke up, and as soon as he opened his eyes, the first thing that caught his eye was Leng Su's concerned face.

"Chenchen, you're awake, is there anything uncomfortable?"

Gu Chen moved his fingers, feeling that he was weak all over, and it was difficult to even turn over.

Leng Su gently hugged him and rubbed his hair.

"Don't move, your spiritual power has dried up, and you haven't fully recovered yet, sleep a little longer."

Gu Chen obediently stopped moving, opened his lips, and his voice was dry and hoarse because he hadn't eaten for a long time.

"Water..."

When Xiao Dengzi opened his mouth to ask in Leng Su, he came over, but he didn't dare to make a sound, and when he heard Gu Chen say this, he hurriedly took out a water cup and handed it over.

Leng Su took the water cup, cautiously, gently half-picked up Gu Chen, and slowly fed him water.

Gu Chen poured a few mouthfuls of water before he felt alive again.

His stomach was rumbling all the time, and Gu Chen looked at Leng Su pitifully: "Hungry..."

Leng Su pursed his lips: "I knew you would be hungry when you woke up, but you are relatively weak now, I left you with broth, it shouldn't be cold yet, drink some soup first."