37

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 37: Little Black is Good (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

Therefore, Lao Zheng said that there are living creatures over there, which means that they are real living creatures, which may be animals or people.

Gu Chen pondered for a moment, then turned his gaze to Leng Su.

Leng Su frowned and thought for a moment.

Gu Chen actually wanted to say: Since they have come here, then rush over and try, if they really save people, they will be considered to have done a good deed.

But after all, Leng Su is the captain of this team, and he is only a family member at best, so when it comes to his mouth, he swallows it.

"Chenchen, little Dengzi, you two are guarding here and hiding. The big man went with me to attract the attention of the zombies, and the rest of the people, together with Lao Zheng, went to search for the living. If you find out and you can still move, take them back here. If you can't do it, you can come down and help destroy these zombies.

"Yes."

Everyone replied one after another, with serious expressions.

Gu Chen's face was wrinkled, and he objected: "I refuse."

Leng Su was helpless, and softly comforted Gu Chen: "Be obedient, don't make trouble."

Gu Chen pursed his lips: "I didn't make trouble, do you really treat me as an ordinary person who is powerless?" Don't forget, I'm a paranormal too! In short, I am not satisfied with this arrangement, and the master will follow you.

Leng Su groaned for a while, feeling that even if he didn't count Gu Chen, Gu Chen might sneak up and follow.

Rather than make him frightened like this, it is better to let Gu Chen follow.

In desperation, Su had no choice but to compromise: "Okay, okay, take you with me, you can follow Lao Zheng to rescue those trapped people."

Gu Chen shrugged his nose: "The master wants to go with you!"

Leng Su Hu's face: "Don't make trouble."

Gu Chen snorted: "I didn't make trouble, don't forget, I can be a dual-line ability." Anyway, you won't let me go, and when you pass, I'll jump down!

Leng Su supported his forehead, and he really couldn't do anything about this wrongdoer.

Helplessly, Leng Su had no choice but to agree, and asked Gu Chen to follow him, although he agreed, he also agreed with him for three chapters.

"You have to follow me all the time, you can't get out of my sight. If you hit it, you can hit it, and if you can't beat it, you will hide behind me.

Gu Chen waved his hand indifferently: "Oh, I know." Anyway, I've been struggling in the zombie group for so many years, so you don't have to worry about me, take care of yourself, don't let the master help you when the time comes!

Leng Su picked the corners of his mouth unscrupulously: "When the time comes, you will be bullied so badly, don't cry your nose."

Gu Chen glared at him and didn't speak again.

The team members on the side were silent, looking at the two of them, showing their affection so much.

With tears streaming down my heart, don't you want to be so exciting for a single dog! It's amazing to have a partner!