5

Chapter 5: Bumped into

Title: The Healing System of Rebirth in the Last DaysAuthor's Name: Luojia Mushroom Liang Chapter Word Count: 1111Update Time: 2022-12-27 19:53:40

Leng Su was angry and funny, and he didn't want to admit that he was kicked down by Gu Chen.

stood up and patted it casually, Leng Su picked up his coat and trembled, and put it on slowly.

His series of actions were so bad that Gu Chen, who was watching it, almost couldn't hold it anymore and was about to pounce.

Suddenly, Gu Chen remembered something, and cautiously sneaked a glance at his cold face.

"That's... You're not going to be kicked by me, are you? I didn't mean to, I just had a slight hypoglycemia and I was easily confused when I first woke up in the morning! You trust me!

Leng Su buttoned his hand for a moment, and his face darkened.

Seeing that the situation was not right, Gu Chen hurriedly moved in the direction of the wall. It's a pity that before he succeeded, he was grabbed by Leng Su and dragged back.

Gu Chen immediately cried wolf: "Help, kill someone!"

The corners of Gu Chen's mouth twitched, and he pressed Gu Chen's swaying limbs: "Don't make trouble."

Mom, he's so scary, I'm going home!

Unexpectedly, Leng Su just pulled him up and threw him two pieces of clothing.

"Put it on first, and I'll find the right clothes for you tomorrow."

When Gu Chen fell into the ice cave and was dragged up by Leng Su, his soaked clothes were directly ripped off by Leng Su.

What Gu Chen is wearing now is a cold clothes, but it is just a shirt.

Leng Su is tall, according to Gu Chen's eyesight, he must be at least one meter and eight, which is a head taller than Gu Chen.

The cold clothes were worn on Gu Chen's body, and the effect was no less than that of a child who stole an adult's clothes, which was particularly ill-fitting.

That can't be helped, these clothes of Leng Su were still looted at one time when passing by an abandoned shopping mall, and they only took the size that suited them.

As for Gu Chen, his space storage bag didn't know where it had fallen when he was in the melee.

Wearing cold clothes, Gu Chen rolled up his sleeves, pulled up his trouser legs, and found a rope around his waist to tie up.

Although the image is so unsightly, it's a little better, and it's better than the state of pouring wind around.

After all, it's winter now, and Gu Chen is a creature who is extremely afraid of cold.

Leng Su watched Gu Chen struggle with the clothes on his body with a black line on his face, and the deepest part of his heart seemed to be swept by feathers, crispy and numb, and soft and unspeakable.

"Whew-although it's ugly, but the master is better than the temperament!"

Gu Chen clenched his fists to cheer himself up, and Leng Su raised his eyebrows, but he didn't refute him.

The room is warm, but someone doesn't know the current affairs to break it.

"Knock knock—"

There was a knock on the wooden door, and Gu Chen went to open the door suspiciously: "Who?"

As soon as the words fell, the door had been opened, and Chen Mo's warm face appeared outside the door.

Chen Mo's smiling face restrained his smile when he saw Gu Chen's outfit. And when he saw the person standing behind Gu Chen, his whole face immediately darkened.

How could Leng Su be here? Since Leng Su is here, does it mean that Gu Chen already knew that he lied to him before?!

No, he didn't lie to Gu Chen, it was Gu Chen who decided it before, he just didn't refute it.

Thinking of this, Chen Mo's face softened, and the corners of his lips were hooked again.

"You're awake, how's it going, are you feeling better?"

When Gu Chen saw Chen Mo now, he was actually in a complicated mood.

Thinking of the previous life, he couldn't ask for it. Chen Mo casually hooked his finger at him, and he could immediately follow happily.

Until I know the truth, now that I think about it, it's really ironic.

Leng Su glanced at Chen Mo who was at the door, frowned, walked over and grabbed Gu Chen's thin waist with a possessive hand, and raised his eyebrows at Chen Mo defiantly