38

Return to the pageA healing system for rebirth in the last days繁 Home

Turn off the lightsEye protection

largebigmiddlesmall

Chapter 38: Last Dignity (1/2)

bookmarkPrevious chapterdirectoryNextbookshelf

Latest URL: m.ppxs.net

"Captain, we've got it covered. Above the cliff wall in that direction just now, there was indeed a cave where they could hide, and there were six people in the cave, already unconscious, and their injuries were unknown.

Leng Su nodded, and everyone walked towards the direction just now.

Leng Su frowned and looked at the height, and found that this height, if you want to get people down from above, it is not easy.

Gu Chen also wrinkled his face into a bun, obviously thinking that this matter was very difficult to do.

Just when everyone was measuring the height, thinking about how to get the unconscious people down above.

At this time, Xiao Deng Zi trembled and came up.

"Team... Captain..."

Leng Su glanced back at him, and his tone was cold and concise: "Say."

Xiao Dengzi swallowed his saliva: "That... I thought of a way to do it, but I didn't know if it would work..."

Leng Su looked at him and narrowed his eyes: "Tell me about it."

Xiao Dengzi seemed to be encouraged, and straightened his chest.

"I went into the cave to take a look, and the cave was quite deep, and the people were lying in the innermost part. We can choose one of the people with the strongest control over spiritual power, knock down a slope from the mouth of the cave, and then, wrap those people in thick clothes and slide down from it.

Leng Su heard this, thought about it for a while, and felt that this method was feasible.

Gu Chen's eyes lit up, and he went up and patted Xiao Dengzi on the shoulder appreciatively: "Hey, I can't see it, it turns out that you are so smart!"

Xiao Dengzi smiled and scratched his head embarrassedly.

Leng Su nodded: "Go up a few people first, and then carry the people above down." After going up, it will be directly blasted from above, and the people below will stay away.

Gu Chen looked up at the cliff and felt that it should be quite sturdy, but he was faintly worried.

"Will there be any accidents when the stones break from here?"

Leng Su's face was calm: "So this needs to be a successful blow, and the strength needs to be controlled within the tolerance range of the cliff wall."

Gu Chen wrinkled his nose: "It sounds like the technical difficulty is so high, so who will come?"

Xiao Deng Zi smiled: "Except for our captain, there is no one here who has such a strong ability to control spiritual power, and our captain is the most powerful!"

Gu Chen glanced at him with disgust: "No matter how powerful it is, it's also my person, you can't think about it!"

Hearing this, Leng Su also glanced over lightly.

Xiao Dengzi: Nima, scared the baby to death, okay!

Leng Su nodded at his head, the big man nodded, and then chose a suitable angle.

Half-crouched down and tied up with a standard horse step.

Make a fist with your left hand and hold your left wrist with your right hand across your chest.