27

glanced at the face that Xiao Deng Zi came up again, and smashed his mouth, he really couldn't bear to look at it.

After two "tsk" sounds, Gu Chen stretched out a hand and spread his five fingers. Covered on Xiao Dengzi's face, suspended above his face, close to the position.

Gu Chen calmed down and quietly felt the aura of the healing system hidden in the depths of his blood.

Gu Chen only wants to understand now, and the others are guarding their own healing system, hiding and fearing that others will find out.

It is better to use it on people in need, but it can also be said that he has a unique ointment used to treat injuries, and it may also be able to dispel some of the covetous mentality of others, and it can also come in handy.

It is impossible to be like the previous life in this life, always carefully hiding the secrets of the healing system in the bottom of my heart, and not daring to tell outsiders, but in the end, when I can use it, I also lost my life for it.

So Gu Chen has figured it out now, he can use his powerful golden finger to pave the way for himself in the future.

Only he is strong enough, or, if others are helped by him, they will naturally shelter him.

Maybe he just brought his own healing system like this, and he could mix up a piece of heaven and earth in this cannibalistic last world.

Anyway, he can't use this system to give himself autonomy, but it can be used to heal others and gain benefits.

In the last days of cannibalism, surviving is more important than anything else.

Gradually felt the spiritual power of the contract system in the bloodline, and began to swim in the pulse.

Gu Chen took a deep breath and let the aura slowly condense on the palm of his hand.

Use his divine sense to guide the spiritual energy to condense on the palm of his hand, and release the spiritual power against the wound on Xiao Dengzi's face.

I felt a faint presence on my fingertips, and cool air seeped out. Xiaodouzi's face quickly recovered at a speed visible to the naked eye.

The previous bruising and swelling disappeared without a trace in an instant, as if it was just an illusion at the beginning.

Since I told Xiao Dengzi before that he has an ancestral ointment, he will definitely not be able to treat it in the air. Gu Chen's eyes rolled and he laughed evilly.

Xiao Dengzi felt that a burst of cold air suddenly hit his face, and the pain on his face disappeared in an instant.

Then suddenly a big hand covered his face and rubbed it vigorously several times.

Gu Chen pinched out Xiao Dengzi's face, with many shapes, played for a while, felt almost over, and finally put down his hand satisfied.

Xiao Dengzi followed Gu Chen carefully throughout the whole process, and kept his eyes closed tightly for what he had said before, even if he was grinning by Gu Chen's face rubbing, he didn't open it.

Gu Chen nodded with satisfaction, patted Xiao Dengzi on the shoulder, and said in a pleasant tone.

"Alright, open your eyes, go and look in the mirror and your face is all right."

Xiao Dengzi quickly opened his eyes and jumped up on the spot, smiling brightly.

"Really? Are you sure? I'll check it out!

After speaking, Xiao Dengzi slipped into the rearview mirror of the car and looked at it.

"I'll go! It's really all good!