24

"Hey, ancestor, don't cry, don't cry. When you cry, I feel distressed. Good ha, I was wrong, are you going to hit me? As long as you don't cry.

Leng Su abandoned his cold image, carefully held the person in his arms, whispered softly, and comforted him softly, for fear that another careless person would provoke the person even more ruthlessly.

Gu Chen lay in Leng Su's arms and cried for a while, then he came to his senses, sniffled, pushed away Leng Su's embrace, and sat up.

Leng Su wrinkled his eyebrows, looking at Gu Chen's expression was very complicated.

"What's wrong with you?"

Gu Chen wiped his face, finished crying, and vented his past.

Now looking at a large unidentified water trail on Leng Su's chest, he blushed first.

"Ahem." Gu Chen pushed away Leng Su's arm that was stretched out again, and looked down for his shoes in disguise.

"Oh, my shoes."

Seeing that Gu Chen didn't want to say more, Leng Su stopped mentioning it, obediently found Gu Chen's shoes, and then served him to put them on, and then helped Gu Chen's arm and let people go to the ground.

In fact, speaking of which, Gu Chen is hypocritical.

Since he was a child, it can be said that there has never been anyone like Leng Su who spoils him and gets used to him for no reason.

Maybe it was because of his pampered and arrogant thoughts, knowing that Leng Su would not ignore him and would not be angry with him, he began to toss.

However, fortunately, there is such a person who can accompany him and coax him when he is unhappy or wronged, no matter what he does.

Probably as long as you can get along like this all the time, this life will be worth it.

Gu Chen thought about it for a while, and when he came back to his senses, Leng Su had already taken him out of the room and walked to an unknown place.

Gu Chen blinked in confusion: "Where is this?"

Leng Su carefully took his hand and spoke softly, for fear that if he said something wrong, he would make people cry again.

As soon as Gu Chen shed tears, his heart felt like someone was poking it with a needle, and it was about to break.

He likes Gu Chen's carefree and bright smile, that should be Gu Chen's original appearance.

"This is the inner circle of the garrison of my elite troops, and I will show you the way. If I'm not there, and I'm bored later, you can go out and hang out on your own.

Gu Chen nodded silently, carefully looking at everything around him.

There are several high-rise buildings here, in a circle. In the middle is a small three-storey building.

Whether it is from the specifications or the building materials, it is incompatible with the surrounding houses.

Seeing that Gu Chen was curious about that house, Leng Su took the initiative to explain.

"Inside, there are some important documents from the Asian base."

Gu Chen's eyes widened in bewilderment: "Why should the important documents of the Asian base be placed in the garrison of your subordinates?"

Leng Su looked at him with wide eyes and a confused expression, and suddenly his throat was a little dry.

Silently turned his head and took a deep breath before continuing to explain.