26

Gu Chen rolled his eyes fiercely, gritted his teeth, and smiled gloomily: "Who are you?"

Xiao Dengzi was startled by his sinister smile, but he still didn't flinch.

"Madame, why did you forget me so quickly! You even ate one of my chickens!

Gu Chen smiled slightly, turned around and looked at Xiao Dengzi, smiling dignified and polite.

In an instant, he hit Xiao Dengzi in the face fiercely.

Xiao Dengzi was beaten and cried wolf, and he was busy begging for mercy.

The hairs of the people in the carriage stood on end, and they all stayed away from the danger zone.

Everyone wiped cold sweat and hissed cold air.

I really didn't see it, the captain's wife has such a thin little body, and it is really unambiguous to beat people.

There was instant silence in the carriage, except for Xiao Dengzi who was beaten and screamed.

After beating for a while, Gu Chen was tired, so he let go of Xiao Dengzi and shook his hand.

Seeing that he stopped, Leng Su took his hand and gently massaged him. The leg that restrained Xiao Dengzi was also quietly released.

Xiao Dengzi held his swollen pig's face, with tears in his eyes.

The group of unrighteous goods around them, one by one, hid farther than the other. As for the captain, there is no need to count on it at all, it is good that he doesn't help the abuse.

was beaten up inexplicably, and Xiao Dengzi said that he was very aggrieved.

"Why... Beat...... I!

Gu Chen glanced at him lightly, smiled miserably, and showed sharp little fangs.

"It's you who beats it, labor and management are men! Next time, you dare to call Mrs. Labor to try!

Xiao Dengzi shrank back, a mist flickering in his eyes, and he was about to cry.

"Are you supposed to be our captain's wife?"

Gu Chen raised his fist violently, Xiao Dengzi shrank back, and began to cry wolf again.

Leng Su stopped Gu Chen's fist, opened his palm, wrapped Gu Chen's small fist, pulled his hand over, and put it on his lap.

Xiao Dengzi, who had successfully talked about the catastrophe, immediately threw himself into the corner, trembling wrapped in a blanket, and was frightened by Gu Chen.

The team members who were traveling with them looked at the trembling little Dengzi, and their eyes were all sympathetic.

When their eyes turned to Gu Chen, everyone's eyes turned into star eyes.

Emma, Mrs. Captain is so tired! Where did the captain pick up the treasure, I want it so much!

Thanks to Leng Su, he didn't know what his team members were thinking, otherwise, it was estimated that he could directly drag these people out and abuse them one by one.

Leng Su half-hugged Gu Chen in his arms and let his head rest on his shoulder socket.

Gu Chen leaned on him obediently, squinting his eyes comfortably, looking at the broken world outside the car window.

The little cubs in the back row, all biting their handkerchiefs, were in tears.

Emma, Mrs. Captain looks so soft and cute, as if she wants to ahhhhh

Gu Chen didn't notice the hot gazes of these people, but Leng Su was clear.

Glancing at them coldly, these goods were immediately honest, obediently nestled in their seats, motionless.