Chapter 21 : Fighting

Bloom's POV

It has been three weeks since I broke my Dad out of prison and he and my Mom were reunited. I walked into my house and could hear my parents talking loudly in the kitchen. My Dad was shouting something and then my mom shouted back at him. I have never heard them yell like this at each other before. like never. I hung my coat up and walked over to the door to the kitchen. I stood there for a few seconds listening in on what they were yelling at each other when the door flew open and my mom said "Don't lork" as her eyes turned back to normal. I made a little smile hoping it would lighten the mood but it didn't. I walked in and sat down on a chair looking at both of them. "So what new sweetie anything happened it been a few days since you were here last...Rosalind hasn't noticed right?" It was my Dad who spoke and changed the topic like I didn't just get them yelling like crazy at each other. I told my Dad that nothing had happened and that Rosalind didn't know. We then all talked for a few hours but I could still feel the tension in the room as I left. I hugged both of my parents and then I started walking back towards the school hoping my parents wouldn't start arguing again.

Farah's POV

I washed as Bloom walked out and walked through the forest until I couldn't see her anymore. It's hard watching her leave knowing that she is going back to the school where everything has changed and I can't do anything about it at least not yet. We are working on a plan to defeat Andreas and Rosalind and get Queen Luna on our side again.

I turned around and looked at Saul he was already looking at me. I get why he is mad at me for faking my death but that doesn't matter anymore in my opinion because we have Bloom and the school to protect. And we need to get rid of Rosalind soon before she discovers that I'm alive and together with Saul again and she will find us.

I walked back into the kitchen and took a class of water. The clock was around 9 pm so I decided it was time for bed. I took the glass of water and walked into the living room where Saul was. As I entered Saul said, "Don't worry I will take the couch." I looked at him ready to say something against it but he just gave me a look telling me he didn't want to argue about it so I just smiled and said thanks. I walked a few steps up the stairs and stopped and looked at Saul and then I said "Good night Saul." He smiled sat down on the couch and said "Good night Farah" I walked up the stairs walked into our bedroom and took my clothes off. I stood only wearing an oversized shirt and a pair of shorts when there was a knock on the door.

I knew it was Saul but it was funny he was knocking because he had seen me naked many times before. "Come on in Saul...You don't have to knock it's your house too." He smiled and walked over to our closet took a pair of sweatpants and turned around and looked at me. I had taken my hair out of the updo I had done in the morning. "I know...I know I don't have to knock...good night Farah." With that, he walked out and closed the door. I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that he didn't just give in and sleep in here with me. I laid down on the bed and looked up at the sealing. I couldn't sleep I kept thinking about Bloom and what she has been through the past six months what she still is going through and how Saul is bearly speaking to me. I fell asleep after over an hour.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got dressed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I saw Saul sitting and eating the pancakes. I sat down on the chair on the opposite side of Saul. "Sorry, I started I just didn't want to wake you." I didn't say anything just smiled and nodded. We ate our breakfast in silence it was when I got up and started doing the dishes that Saul out of the blue said "You know it was hard for me when I thought you were dead" I turned around and looked at him. "I know it was" he looked at me for a second and I could feel that he was mad and I got why he was mad but I just didn't think we should focus on that now. "yeah well we have only talked to Bloom about how she felt when we thought that you were dead...you haven't even thought about how I was feeling." I hung the towel up and looked at Sual "Of course have I been thinking about how you were when you thought I was dead but I am afraid to hear it because after what Bloom told I don't know if will like it." He looked at me and I could see the sorrow and anger in his eyes. "I WAS DRINKING Blom had to get me multiple times because I was drunk while teaching classes...I WAS...I was close to ending it because I missed you." He started out yelling but it ended in a whisper. I looked at him in shock. I guess that it was tough on him but his thinking about leaving this world just hurt me. "I'm sorry Saul...I didn't know." he looked at me and then he said "Exactly you didn't know and you still don't know because that is just half of what happened while you were gone...SO STOP JUDGING ME BY A FEW MISTAKES I MADE WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE." I looked at him and could feel the tears in my eyes. "SAUL I SAID I'M SORRY... I DON'T KNOW WHAT MORE YOU WANT ME TO SAY." he looked at me and it only took a second before he responded, "I DON'T KNOW OKAY BUT YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT ME AND BLOOM HAVE BEEN THROUGH WHILE YOU WERE GONE." I nodded and the tears ran down my face I walked out of the kitchen and walked upstairs.

I had been sitting reading in my office for maybe four hours when I decided to go downstairs and make some tea and maybe talk to Saul and apologize. I walked down the stairs and Saul wasn't there. I walked into the kitchen and made a cup of tea and then I looked out to the window and saw someone walking. I looked closer and saw that it was Saul and he was all sweaty. he had probably been on a run. I stood and watched him come inside and then I said "Hey how long have you been gone." He looked at me and then he just walked right past me ignoring me completely like I hadn't said anything. He then walked up the stairs and a few seconds later I could hear the water running in the bathroom.

Why was he ignoring me? I know he is mad but he has never been this mad at me before. I don't know what to do he is the love of my life and if he...if he leaves me...I don't know what to do to prevent it. But I know I can't lose him.