1.19

Eat At Baratie!
1.5

——————————Te Amo, Mi Amor———————

——————————
Te Amo, Mi Amor
———————

Roronoa Zoro never panicked, ever. He was a pirate hunter, the pirate hunter. For god's sake, he could never panic. Pigs would fly before he panicked, ships would sail backwards, before he ever panicked.

The world would burn before he panicked, but right now it did, his world was burning,
and it was about to catch on fire.

After Valeriña passed out everything was a blur for Zoro.

But he remembered one thing, chaos.

He remembered catching Valeriña, he remembered all of the crying kids, he remembered the yelling and screaming of the anxious crowd, he remembered the parents of the little girl sobbing with grief as they held their dead child, he remembered trying to clean the blood off of Valeriña, he remembered Nami yelling in his ear, he remembered how everyone had panicked, trying to leave as quickly as they could, he remembered picking her up and taking her to the ship, he remembered Nami telling him to try and find Luffy, and now the last thing, he remembered panicking.

————————

When they couldn't wake Valeriña, Nami forced Zoro to come to find Luffy, when all he wanted to do was stay with Valeriña, but after getting shoved out of the room, he didn't exactly have a choice.

They both went back to where they were, the people were still anxious but things were slowing down a bit.

A still drunk Usopp walked towards the duo, who were looming for him. "Guys meet my new best friend." "Usopp, we have to leave." Nami spoke hurriedly, ignoring the man behind him.

"No, no, not yet. Meet my friend- uh What did you say your name was again?" Usopp asked the man but he interrupted. "Which one of you is Monkey D. Luffy?"

Nami spoke to the strange man. "Who wants to know?" But before the man could answer, Zoro spoke.
"You're Dracule Mihawk."

The man did not confirm nor deny. "I have business with your captain. If you know what's good for you, you'll hand him over."

Nami defended Luffy, secretly, just wanting to get back to Valeriña. "We don't know anyone named Luffy. Right,  Zoro?"

He didnt answer, only looked at the man, hiding his shock, he spoke quickly.
"We- I've been following your career since I was a child. It's an honor to finally meet you, sir."