1.6

The Man in the Straw Hat
1.2

—————————————————————The Horror of Repetition—————————

The Horror of Repetition
—————————

Valeriña threw her head back, laughing, blood was pouring out of her nose.

She was tied to a chair getting punched by the pirate's goons. One, in particular, seemed to hate her.

He was also the one giving the orders after Buggy left to bother Luffy.

She stopped laughing to look at the man, she learned his name was Jurmi Rucho, straight in the eyes.
"When's the pain gonna come?"

Rucho glared at her, gesturing to a few Freaks.
"Soon, my little Varcós, very soon."

They had brought out a knife. She held back a wince when Rucho drug the sharp blade up her throat to lift her chin. She looked him dead in the eyes and spat blood at him.

He stabbed the knife into her shoulder, and she groaned, before laughing again, pissing off the man.

Rucho pulled the knife from her shoulder, up to her collarbone, and he drug it down to her chest, popping open her shirt buttons, until he reached her corset. She was just wearing a black lacy bra underneath.

"Maybe, this'll get Zoro talking."
He had two guards pull her out of the front of the stage and into a small room with her yelling out.

"He doesn't give a shit about me, dumbass!"
Valeriña yelled, lying and 'laughing'.

————————————————

The guards dropped her off in the room, tying her to a chair with ropes, and then they left, leaving Valeriña and Rucho alone.

Now that it was only him she would have to fight off, Valeriña reached for the knife in her waistband, she got the tiny blade into the palm of her hand, hiding it so she could cut the ropes.

"Boss gave me the go-ahead to have some fun, anything I want, as long as I get you screaming,"  Rucho said, staring at him like she was a piece of meat.

What could he do that's so- oh.
Valeriña read this mind, panicking at the horrid things she saw. Rucho reached to take off her corset.

She wiggled so he couldn't get it. "No! No, don't!" She screamed, giving up her confidence.

He ended up cutting off her corset, not being able to untie it as Zoro's skilled fingers could.