1.10

1.3
Tell No Tales

—————————————The Calm Before The Crazy——————————

—————————————
The Calm Before The Crazy
——————————

Valeriña was put in a large room, she explored the room for an hour or two but being alone, and still tipsy she got bored.

She was laying on the bed, with her eyes closed.
She found Zoro's presence in the room two down from her, so she changed into an all black outfit so she could sneak around without being seen.

With black jeans, a black button up, and a black corset. She left her thigh holster on and grabbed her two katanas, heading to Zoros room.

She didn't bother knocking, as she snuck in the room. "Ro." She whisper-shouted at him.

He was laying on the bed, he sat up. "Hey, Lía." He layed back down, after shamelessly checking her out.

"You look nice." He told her as she sat on the bed, he raised his head to her thigh, as she started playing with his hair.

"Why are you all dressed up this late?" He asked, closing his eyes and sighing contently at the feeling of her with him.

"I wanna go find the kitchens. Ve a buscar alcohol." She said, pushing her fingers through his hair.

He layed up, resting on his elbows. "Why would we do that when we can stay here?" He said, grabbing her and pulling her onto him, so she was straddling him.

She chuckled at him. "You know I don't think 'just best friends' lay on each other's laps."
She said, placing her hands on his chest.

He stayed up on his elbows. "I also don't think 'just best friends' sleep together but we've done that too."

Valeriña slapped his chest. "We were both drunk, and we agreed not to talk about it."
She told him, thinking back to that eventful night that almost ruined their friendship.

"I can stop talking if you'd like me to, maybe you'd like to try that night again." He said, looking down at her lips, pulling her closer.

She pressed a kiss to the side of his lips, mumbling there. "I don't think 'just best friends' flirt about kissing and sleeping together."

He shrugged. "We're not just best friends."

Valeriña pulled back from his face.
"I guess we aren't." She tapped his chest. "Come on, let's get drunk."