1.9

Tell No Tales
1.3

———————————The Ruined Dinner———————

———————————
The Ruined Dinner
———————

"I've never seen a house this big before." Luffy said looking out at that the house the boy, Usopp, had brought them to.

"Impressive right? Kayas given me an open invitation to drop by anytime I want."

"Wow, all of this just for one person?" Luffy said to him.

"Well, she lives here with her butler and a few other staff." Luffy and Usopp leaned over a well, Luffy whistled.

"Money really shows you who people truly are. Most peopel only care about themselves and what's theirs." Nami said looking at the house.

"Sounds like someone I know." Zoro told her, slightly sarcastic, looking down at his feet. Valeriña watched the happy Luffy jump around.

"And a small staff makes for easy pickings." Nami shrugged at the two.

The two boys took off towards the house, the trio following. "Why? Gonna rob the place blind?" Zoro asked her.

"Ooo, that could be fun." Valeriña nodded at Nami.

"At least a little blurry." Nami said, pulling Valeriña ahead with her arm around her waist, because Valeriña stood taller, she put her arm around her shoulder.

Zoro glared, starting to get jealous at the two.

"So if you have an invitation, why are we going around the back way?" Luffy asked Usopp. "Oh, I never use the front entrance. This is more of a VIP entrance reserved for more special guests."

Valeriña furrowed her eyebrows, mumbling "VIP" to herself. "It means Very Important Persons." Nami whispered to her, Valeriña nodded at her.

"This guys full of shit."  Zoro said to the two girls. "Oh for sure." Valeriña said right before Nami spoke. "Yeah. Buy as long as he gets us inside the house, who cares?"

The three were walking side by side. Valeriña was in the middle, one of her arms looped with Zoro's arm, her other one rested on Nami's shoulder, as Nami held her waist.

Valeriña had heard him pouting in her mind, so she decided to include to the whinny boy.

"Oops. You know, there's actually a more exclusive entrance back this way." Usopp told the group, turning around quickly to usher them a different way.