05 | Alliance 03

September 15 2016 Thursday

My mom was very irritated because of the 2nd Proposal. Because of it she immediately arranged for the next meeting. It was held in next 2 days with another proposal which she had in her pipeline. My mom suggested having the meet on the weekend. 

But the guy's mother was very stubborn in having the meet next day. It was my mom who convinced at least to have it on Thursday.

Myself and my father were not interested as we were equally hurt again but no other go as my Mom had called them for the meeting.

It was only the groom and his mother who came to visit me as his Father was out of station on a work. They came on Thursday morning at 8.00 AM.  I did not even think of taking leave , and just took half a day leave. 

I had a strong gut that it will not work out. Moreover I am not interested to meet as well. My ever irritating mom made me wear saree. 

seeing just only 2 of them come to meet and that too in a hurry burry at the early office hours, these things did not settle well with me or my Dad. My brother escaped to his college leaving me face this situation. He left not before saying, all the best for next rejection. 

I looked at him with anger. " I meant for the guy. anyway you would reject him this time unlike the previous" he said. I bursted in to laugh thinking what he spoke earlier. I composed myself and came to meet them outside in the living room.

The guy seemed to be so fair in complexion than me. "rigth uh... nama reject pandradhuku munnadi avane namabla reject pandiduvan" (right.. before I reject him he would reject me)

My parents were talking in general asking about their family background and other stuffs. It was a general talk which lasted for half an hour.

In the middle of the talk, my Father asked have they checked the horoscope. His mother replied, " ya we have seen it and it matches. Only thing is the astrologer told, your daughter would always act on her own and never listens to elders. She always gets angry and have temper issues"

what the hell? which astrologer is saying all these? or is that you who are telling all this? I wanted to ask her this but unfortunately I did not.

By the talks, both the parties knew very well that both are not interested in proceeding further. Obviously me and the guy did not speak separately as I am not interested to talk, even after knowing this meet is a failure.

His mom told she will let us know the result once her husband comes from work. After few days , even though we knew the result by ourselves my mom called her for which she did not respond.

Still my mom was angry at her for pestering us many times, on when to come and meet me earlier. But now she does not even have the basic manners to deny us politely. His mom later messaged asking us not to disturb.

They were in so much hurry to come and meet me . They forced us to have the meet in the morning 8. But to say the result they did not have time and was not responding properly.

Hate such persons who cannot say anything properly.

This time my mom was truly irritated with all the proposals. Strangely myself ,my Father and brother had a big laugh at what had happened.