34 || resolving issues

Changbin parked into the lot of the university and we all just sat there, both Jeongin and my nerves kicking in. As well as Changbins, since last night he told us he didn't want to finish his senior year. Mostly because he missed a lot already and he didn't think the school would just take him back, but also because he said academics didn't really matter to him. He wanted to produce music, he didn't care about education. We told him that academics would probably be included in the producing music program anyway, so why not finish senior year? But he still insisted that he didn't need the rest of senior years education. We didn't push it. We also told him that, of course, the university would consider him, but he should still talk with the admissions department about applying without a high school diploma.

So, here we are, in the parking lot of our dream college, waiting to go meet with our counselor about accepting us, including Changbin. We didn't really plan this out with the counselor, which might bite us in the ass later, but we just wanted to give Changbin a chance. We brought some of his songs he's written and produced, so he can show the admissions counselor his true potential. And, of course, Jeongin and my singing talent, as well.

"You guys ready?" I asked the boys, looking at Jeongin in the back. He looked nervous but Changbin put a hand on his thigh, "We're ready...ready to show them how perfect we are, right Jeong?" He grinned and I laughed at him. Jeongin let a quiet chuckle slip from his lips as we all got out of the car.

We stood in front of the car, looking for courage from each other. Jeongin had to hold onto Changbins shoulder for support. Last night was not good for his physical strength today, and do not even ask me what happened when my brother noticed Jeongin limping this morning. I took a deep breath and held both their hands. "Let's kick some ass." They laughed and I smiled at making them do so, proud to push some of their nerves away.

-~-~-~-~-

"So, what did they think yesterday?" Hyunjin asked, as he took a sip of water. We were all sitting on the bleachers outside, eating lunch. Jeongin sighed and looked at me before saying, "Oh, you know...that they'll be accepting us!" He shouted, standing up and scaring me and Jisung. I quietly giggled and pulled Jisungs arm to me. The boys all laughed and congratulated us. "I knew you could do it." Minho said quietly, on the other side of Jisung. I smiled and stuffed some bread into his mouth. He just rolled his eyes and ate the bread. Jisung giggled at us.

Hyunjin stood up and yelled out to the world, "We're all going to Seouls music university!" We laughed at him as Felix tugged Hyunjins shirt down, that was flying in the wind. "That's great news, you guys." Chris pat my back, from behind me, and went back to reading his book. Seungmin nodded, with a biteful of food, he swallowed it and said, "Since us three are in vocals, let's find a dorm together." Jeongin nodded but then squinted his eyes at Seungmin, who was getting ready for another bite. "You love us, don't you, Minnie?" He pulled Seungmin into a side hug, which made his food tray fall underneath the bleachers.

Jeongin quickly retracted his arm, staring down at the food. "Well, I guess I'm done eating." Seungmin sighed out, picking his bag up. Jeongin muttered a sorry but Seungmin didn't seem to care. He walked down, the few rows, off the bleachers and waved to us, "See you guys later. Congrats, Jia." He smiled at me before glaring at Jeongin then walking to the school building. Jisung softly hit Jeongins shoulder, "What? It's not my fault he loves us..." I shook my head and laughed.

"So, uh, back to what Seung was asking..." We all focused our attention on Felix. Except Jeongin and Jisung who were slapping eachother across my lap. "Are we doing dorms? Or one big dorm? Or...what?" Felix asked, looking around at all of us. Jeongin stopped hitting Jisung, who gave him one last slap on the leg, and looked over at Minho, who was in his own world, staring at Jisung. He giggled and booped Minhos nose, "Babe? Felix asked you something." Minho blinked and looked around, clearing his throat. "O-oh..um..What was that, Lix?" We laughed at my lovesick brother.