6 || maybe he isn't

"What?" Jeongin and I said in sync. Minho dropped Jeongins phone into his cupholder, looking over at me, "You heard me. Get out and walk your asses home." My mouth was dropped open, not believing a word that came out of my brothers mouth. "It's less than a mile walk from here, you two will be fine." He continued, unbuckling my seatbelt and reaching over my lap to open my door,
"Sort out your...nasty problems with each other, and walk home." Jeongin just stared at me, showing me that he would do it as long as I did. I pouted, looking over at Minho, now with one arm resting on the wheel, and the other on my seats back. I heard Jeongin sigh and get out of the car. He closed the door and said, "Come on, Jia. Your brother's right. Let's just talk about it."

I scoffed, "We don't need to talk about anything." I said, crossing my arms in denial. "I don't know who's in the wrong here, Jia, but Jeong is offering to solve this. When is he ever this reasonable?" Jeongin shouted a "Hey!" obviously offended, but I just sighed, grabbing my backpack off the floor and stepping out of the car, all in one swoop. Minho hummed and said, "Go eat dinner together or something, I'm heading to Jisungs for a while." He leaned over to close the door, but rolled down the window to continue talking to us. Jeongin and I were standing there, pouting. "No getting home before me." He said, driving off and waving my house key in the air. "Hey!" I shouted, but he already drove off.

How did he get that without me noticing? I looked over at Jeongin, he was fixing his backpack, looking at his feet. I scoffed and started walking in the direction Minho drove. Jeongin gasped and quickly jumped to my side, making sure to leave enough space between us.

-~-~-~-~-

It was silent for most of the walk.
But suddenly, Jeongin took my wrist and turned us to the right, the opposite direction of where our houses were, toward the main street. I was trying to snatch my wrist back, but his grip was too strong, so I gave up, knowing he wasn't going to let go. We were walking for a few more minutes and he stopped in front of a convenience store. "I don't have much money on me, but I could buy us something from here..." He had let go of my wrist now, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

I scoffed and started to walk away, but he got a hold of my wrist again and spun me around to face him. Our noses were inches away from eachother, I could feel his hot breath. I swallowed roughly, we were just staring at each other in this position for, what felt like, an eternity. He swiped his tongue out to wet his bottom lip and my eyes darted down there. I quickly closed my eyes and gulped harshly again. What am I thinking? It's Jeong-freaking-innie. He is gay.

/ Jeongin POV /

While Jia was there, probably trying to calm her stuttering breaths, I stared down at her with a smirk on my face. I let go of her hand and walked to the door of the store. I looked back, and she was still standing there cursing under her breath. I chuckled and walked in, making the bell ring. I saw her, in my peripheral, running to catch up to me. I know she was hungry. I don't think she knew but I heard her stomach growling the whole walk here.

I skimmed through the aisles, with her right behind me, averting my eye contact everytime I would glance back at her. I smirked as her hair would always fall and cover her face. I ended up grabbing a couple bowl ramens, tuna onigiris, and, noonas favorite, banana milk. After I paid for everything, we walked to the empty table by the window. I placed the plastic bag, full with our food, onto the table. "You can sit, noona." Was the first thing said, since outside. She hesitantly nodded but sat down, I smiled and took the ramen over to fill them with hot water.

I came back and sat down across from her, reaching into the bag to take the onigiris and milks out. I pushed one of each toward her and she just stared at them, probably still thinking to herself about something, like she always is. I let out a small chuckle and reached over to unwrap her onigiri. I gently grabbed her hand, that was by her side, rolled her sleeve up, and set the onigiri in her hand. I opened the milk straw and pierced the banana milk for her, scooting it closer to her. Then I went to do the same to mine. I glanced at her and she was blinking in shock, but took a bite of her onigiri.