17 || it's a party now

*warning: this chapter contains mature scenes*
(i'll have beginning and end warnings)

Well, this is awkward. Changbin had me pinned between his legs and arms, my back on the bed, as Jeongin stood behind him, suprised. Changbin was smirking at me, biting his bottom lip, probably trying his best not to lean down and kiss my lips, since Jeongin was here. But who knows, he's already put us in this situation, why wouldn't he just kiss me already, right? Wrong. He was definitely doing this to tease both of us. Jeongin stuttered, "G-get off her, Changbin." He lowly chuckled, "Why? I don't see either of you resisting what I'm doing." I blinked and finally tried sitting up, but our noses bumped and Changbin brought one of his hands up to rub his nose. "Sheesh, Jia. That desperate to leave alre-" I stopped him by pushing him over so we were in switched positions now. Jeongin, behind us, was silent now. Changbin hummed, "Smart." I was panting softly, since it took a lot to flip us over.

Then I felt Jeongins hands around my waist, picking me up and off the bed, to the side of him. He sighed and stared at me. I couldn't read his expression but he didn't look embarrassed, angry, or even upset, at all. Jeongin pat the desk chair for me to sit down, I obeyed and sat in the chair with a loss of words. Changbin scoot to where Jeongin was now, sitting at the edge of the bed. "We heard what you were going to ask us, noona." I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking back to a possible time where they could have found out about it, maybe overhearing one of our conversations? "Jin hyung told us..." Jeongin added, when he saw me cursing myself in my head. "It was an accident." Changbin quickly added, "He thought we were Seungmin when we walked into the bathroom and started talking about it." Changbin continued, reassuring me he didn't do it on purpose and that Hyunjin didn't even realize he told them before they left.

They both stared at me with very different expressions. Changbin looked amused, as if ready to say yes any moment now. Jeongin, on the other hand, was searching my face, trying to figure out what I was thinking. I didn't even know what to say. I was embarrassed, at the least, and shocked that they weren't upset. They glanced at each other, basically talking to each other with their eyes, and then looked back at me. Changbin nodded his head toward me, looking at Jeongin.

Then he slowly leaned forward and kissed my lips. It was soft and gentle, his eyes were closed while mine were open, glancing between the two boys. Changbin just smirked, watching Jeongin kiss me. I eventually gave in and kissed him back, bringing my hands up around his neck. The kiss continued, more passionately and slow, then I heard Changbin get impatient. "Okay, okay, horny ass, my turn." He pulled Jeongins shoulder back, slightly, and his face was a complete turn on. His lips were parted, all puffy and pink, and his eyes were half lidded, staring at me. He darted his tongue out to taste his lips, "Sorry, I forgot how sweet noona tasted." Jeongin lowly said, then swiftly kissed my bottom lip, while I was there just stunned out of my mind, trying to register what was going on.

He leaned back and Changbin immediately put his lips onto mine. His kiss was very different from Jeongins, way more demanding and dominant than his. He bit on my bottom lip, making me release a small moan into his mouth and brought my hands up to play with his fluffy hair. Changbin continued pushing his tongue against mine, sucking my bottom lip roughly. I felt something warm and wet on my fingers, it was Jeongin. I think he got jealous, and bored, so he began sucking on my fingers. I finally realized it and started moving my fingers deeper into his mouth, deep throating him, making him quietly choke. Changbin hummed lowly into my mouth and broke ths kiss, "What was that? Hm?" He looked back at Jeongin, with two of my fingers in his mouth. He moved his head back and forth once more before popping off them, smirking at Changbin. He tsked, "So impatient, huh? Just can't wait your turn." Jeongin stuck his tongue out at him.