21 || family

Jeongin and I finished washing up, but Changbin was still in the shower because he had to help Jeongin wash up. Jeongins never had anything up his ass before, so he was still a little sore from last night, or at least that's what he said. I knew he was lying but Changbin couldn't see that he was. I found it amusing and cute, so I didn't say anything.

I was sitting on my bed watching Jeongin change by my dresser. His hair was still damp, which sent water dripping down his shoulders and back, while he was tugging his sweatpants on over his slightly moist legs. When he got them on, he turned around to face me, giving me an even better view. Water slowly trickled down his chest, and he watched as I followed a drop down all the way to his waistband. I slowly trailed my eyes back up and met his, he was smirking and biting his bottom lip.

"Noona, the way you're looking at me right now...makes me wanna do something that I might regret." I smiled and licked my lips, "What do you wanna do, Innie?" I teased, leaning back onto my arms. Jeongin set the towel down on my chair and walked over to me, shaking his hair a little. "Something which would lead to us having to shower again..." I smirked and pulled him down by his pants drawstrings. His crotch landing on my stomach. "I kinda like that idea, Innie." Then I pulled his neck down to connect our lips.

I heard a loud sigh and pulled away from Jeongin, to see a shadow hovering behind him. Jeongin looked at me in confusion, then over his shoulder. Changbin tsked, "We just got washed up and now you guys wanna get dirty?" I giggled and pulled Jeongins neck down, inches away from mine. Changbin raised his eyebrows at this and Jeongin gulped.

"I don't know Innie, do you want to get dirty?" I teased again, flicking my eyes from his wet lips to his puppy eyes. Then the boy standing behind Jeongin sat down next to me and chuckled, "Please don't do this to me, guys. I already showered, like, 4 times in the past 24 hours." I giggled and slowly sat up, forcing Jeongin to sit in my lap. "Fine, only because you asked nicely." Changbin pushed me down by my shoulders and snuggled into my chest, making me explode into laughter. Jeongin hopped off my lap and joined in, snuggling into my neck. "Stop guys! That tickles!" I laughed out, they both stopped and cuddled on either side of me. Jeongin looked up at me, and smiled cutely, "You guys wanna watch a movie?"

We ended up making Changbin watch a new anime series that came out. We were supposed to watch it with Jisung, but he already watched it with my brother when it first came out. Traitor. Changbin, suprisingly, enjoyed it, and we watched the whole season. It was around 12pm now and we were all cuddling on the couch. Jeongin was in my arms, asleep, and Changbin next to me, stroking the hair of the boy between us. Changbin and I had a movie on but I could tell he wasn't paying any attention to it. I softly nudged him, making him look up from Jeongin to me. "You okay Binnie?" I whispered, sending him a small smile. He quietly hummed and went back to watching Jeongin sleep.

I sighed, "Binnie...I know something's bothering you." He didn't answer and just continued stroking Jeongins hair. I sighed and shifted a little, making Jeongin snuggle deeper into my arms. "Is it about earlier..." Changbin finally looked up at me but immediately avoided my eyes. I softly sighed, "You can tell me anything, Binnie." He shut his eyes, sucking his bottom lip in. Then he sighed and looked down at Jeongin. "Promise not to tell him?" I looked down at the sleeping boy and I slowly nodded, "Promise." He sighed again and began spilling everything out.

/ Changbin POV /

I told her everything about my family, if that's what you can even call it. I have an older step-sister, who I love dearly, a mother who doesn't even care about me or my whereabouts, and an abusive step-father who got my mother pregnant with a baby she never wanted. Yeah, complicated but let me explain.