13 || making up

I pulled Jeongin by his wrist into the restroom building that was near the basketball court. I left everyone, not caring about their worried looks and shouts. Jeongin was just letting me drag him, still regretting what he had almost done. When we got into the bathroom, I let go of his wrist. I looked up at him and a tear rolled down his cheek. "I-I'm so sorry noona. I didn't mean...I wasn't thinking...I-I thought...I'm sorry..." I took a deep breath and pushed his hair out of his teary eyes. "Just don't try to punch anyone again, okay?." He nodded, slightly shocked that I wasn't upset. He sighed and drooped his head down, "I'm sorry, Jia. About, that night..." I sighed and started wetting a paper towel. "I was just so upset...I didn't think about what I was saying...And then..." I wiped his cheeks with the wet towel, the side of his face was a little dirty since he was on the ground.

He paused and just stared at me. I finally looked back into his eyes and my heart skipped a beat. He looked so adorable. "I-I...miss you, noona." I smiled and threw the paper towel away. I took a deep breath and finally said, "I miss you too, Innie. And I'm the one who's sorry. I didn't realize that it was that important to you, it was your very first time..." I sighed in disappointment, "But you were too busy taking care of me, and I didn't even think of how you were feeling..." He had an apologetic smile on his face, "I also didn't realize what I was doing with Changbin and Felix. I didn't see that it hurt you..." He put his hands on my shoulders, "It's okay, noona...Can we start over?" I teasingly giggled, "Only up until that night." He quickly nodded and pulled me into a hug. We stood there for a minute, taking in each others embrace after such a long time. We were interrupted by the door opening and closing. It was Changbin, he cleared his throat, which just made Jeongin hug me tighter. I was face to face with Changbin, who was smirking.

He cleared his throat again and I softly pushed Jeongin away, who pouted at that. He looked back and saw Changbin. "I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?" I shook my head but Jeongin started talking, "Yes, you are." Jeongin crossed his arms and looked at me. He looked annoyed at Changbin but I gave him a look to stop acting like that. He quietly whined with a pout forming on his lips. Changbin looked over, amused, at the sound that came out of Jeongin. He looked back at me with his eyebrows raised and his lips parted, probably about to tease him. "Jia!" Jisung ran in, followed by everyone else. Hyunjin ran past Changbin and hugged me, Jisung joined our hug. Seungmin was standing by the door asking me with his eyes if I was okay. I smiled at him and hugged the boys back.

"Okay, okay, enough guys." Minho said, pulling everyone off me, "I tried to stop them..." He pushed them all out, everyone complaining. "As you were..." Minho mumbled, while closing the door. Changbin smirked back at me, I was embarrassed and began to blush. Jeongin saw and he looked confused, he looked back and forth between us. The silence grew even louder. Changbin brought his focus to Jeongin and they were just glaring at eachother. I sighed, "Okay, you both need to stop this. Whatever it is. I don't know what you guys are exactly fighting over bu-"

"It's you." Changbin said, making me stop talking in confusion. I opened my mouth to say something but hesitated. "We were fighting over you, Jia." I scoffed and they both looked at me. "Noona, he said you slept together." I heard a louder scoff. "Noona?"
"Yeah. What about it, glasses?"

They kept going on and on and I was just there, trying to process what was happening. All of a sudden, I felt dizzy and my vision started going black. I lost my balance but both of them immediately caught one of my arms. They were so worried about me, they didn't care about each other in that moment. They sat me down, on the small bench, as I was just blinking, trying to get my sight back to normal. But then, my vision went all black and the last thing I remember was both of them shouting my name as they caught me from falling down.