8 || first time

*warning: this chapter contains mature scenes*
(enjoy the whole chapter)

"Innie, if I could choose anyone to sleep with, after what she forced on me, it would be you." He smiled at that note and gently squeezed my waist, bringing us into a kiss. This time it was more passionate, and definitely more desperate. I could tell by the way he let out a soft moan every time I left his lips to catch my breath, his moans gradually getting more whiny every time. My mouth eventually trailed down to his neck, with his head to the side to give me room. I got to the lower part of his neck, close to his shoulder. He let out a long sigh and rested his head back on the couch.

I softly bit his skin and rolled it between my teeth making him lightly buck his hips.
I moaned at the sudden pressure between my legs. He raised his head, amused, and bucked his hips up harder this time. My arm went out to grip onto the couch and I bit my lip, holding in the sound that almost came out. Jeongin smirked at that. "Noona..." He started, but I whined at the name, and he noticed. "Noona." I finally looked up at him, swallowing harshly. Jeongin had his smirk on again and his hands stuck to my waist. He chuckled, "I forgot how hot you look when I call you that." He laughed a little louder but was interrupted by a loud moan when I ground onto him, the smirk moving onto my face. It quickly went away when he started thrusting up into me, my mouth opening wide, with breathy moans spilling out. I tried to get up but his hands on my waist kept me down.

We both were a moaning mess and we still had every piece of clothing on. He finally stopped rutting his dick between my legs, and was panting, head thrown back but his eyes looking down at me. I immediately rested my head onto his shoulder, panting against it. He chuckled, "Are you sure you can handle me, noona? We haven't even gotten to the fun part yet..." I scoffed picking my head up, "I should be asking you that." Smirking, I pulled his head into another kiss, taking control of it this time. I bit onto his bottom lip making his lips part and a soft whine come out of them. I smirked and took the opportunity to stick my tongue inside. I was the one exploring his mouth this time, and fuck, did he taste good.

We made out for while, slowly rocking against each other. Jeongin finally broke it and picked me up, legs automatically wrapping around his waist. Jeongin brought us into my room and closed the door, locking it. "Don't want your brother coming home and walking in on us, do we, noona?" He laid me down on my bed and went to take his clothes off. I did the same, taking my shirt up and over my head, and pulling my skirt down, leaving just my bra and panties on. I looked down and saw Jeongin was watching me through all of that, he still had his pants on but, god, Innie shirtless? Enough to make me cum already.

He slowly walked over, towering over me, "You probably don't have a condom, huh noona?" I nodded my head, he hummed and bent down to kiss my lips. "It's okay. I have one..." He reached into his pants pocket and took out his wallet, then a condom. I was shocked and he saw, "What? I always come prepared." He grinned and started kissing me. It was soft and slow, the total opposite from a few minutes ago. "Remember our safe word?" I nodded, "Fox." He chuckled, and smiled, "Yeah, I'm surprised you remember..." We made that word just a few months after we met, as kids. We still use it, to this day, if we're in danger or uncomfortable.

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed me back and it was him who started kissing down my neck this time. My neck is very sensitive, so I couldn't help but let out small moans every time he left a kiss. I felt him smirk against my skin every time I did, which was embarrassing. But, I mean, he knew how to use his mouth and that my neck is my weak spot, so he had his fun for a while. Kissing and sucking my neck, with me literally on the verge of cumming because of it, which I know he knew. Eventually, he found my sweet spot and sucked on it harder when he heard the sounds I made. I bucked my hips up, due to the pleasure I felt from his mouth. He groaned against my skin and softly bit it, pleased with what he was doing to me. While kissing my neck, his hand found its way to my panties. Lingering there, he played with the top of it, begging to take it off. I softly hummed, giving him the permission. And after he heard that, he did, in one swift pull.