27 || don't underestimate me

*warning: this chapter contains mature scenes*
(enjoy the whole chapter babes)

Sooo, I definitely underestimated the vibrator...and Jeongin himself. We've been going for at least a whole hour. And, hah, get this, he hasn't even let me cum yet. Hilarious, right? He has me spread out on the bed, pinning my hands above my head, gently but still firm enough that I can't get out of his hold. I love that he can be so assertive yet so gentle at the same time, it just turns me on more. Oh, did I mention two of his fingers are inside ny pussy along with the vibrator? Yeah, I'm gonna stop talking now and let you see for yourself how fucking gone I am.

Jeongin easily slid his fingers between my lips, curling his fingertips whenever he got in deep, as he turned the vibrator up to the highest setting. "Tell me, noona." I whined loudly as my thighs were shaking under him, he was referring to earlier when he told me to tell him when I was close. And I was definitely close right now, for the millionth time tonight. I opened my mouth to answer but instead released a loud moan, close to a scream, when he scissored his fingers inside my pussy, playing with the vibrator, that was stuck at my sweet spot.

He smirked, proudly, at my reaction and repeated the motion. I made the same loud noise, bucking my hips up into the pleasure. He tsked and stopped his fingers. I softly whimpered at the loss of his long digits. He tilted his head, "Remember what I said about moving, noona." I whined, more desperate this time, as he brang his hand up to his mouth, sucking all my juices off his fingers.

I swallowed harshly, softly moaning, partly because of the continuing vibrations deep inside my throbbing pussy but mainly because of the view in front of me. Jeongin continued sucking his fingers, sliding them in and out between his lips. He pulled them out and started licking in between his fingers, watching how I would softly whine and shift uncomfortably. He continued this for a while until I lightly bucked my hips up, needy for attention. He raised an eyebrow at me and took his fingers out of his mouth, licking his lips. He hummed and pressed the power button on the remote, which stopped the vibrating. I sighed deeply, relieved that I wasn't being overwhelmed with pleasure anymore but dissatisfied that I still haven't finished.

I was laying there with my eyes shut, breathing heavily. I didn't even realize Jeongin was completely off me already. He had gotten up and put the remote on the table. I looked down at him, still panting, as he slowly walked back over to me, shirt unbuttoned but still on. He lowly chuckled, "Didn't think I could edge you like this, huh noona?" I smirked and opened my mouth but was interrupted by Jeongins tongue flicking my clit.

I shot my hands to my side and grabbed a handful of the bedsheets, toes curling due to my overstimulation. I threw my head back and tried my best not to grind my hips down into his mouth because I knew what would happen. But I couldn't resist and ground my hips down, making the tip of his tongue just reach my sweet spot. I moaned loudly, eyes rolling back. That long awaited pleasure only lasted for a millisecond, I sighed in annoyance when I felt his tongue slip out. Jeongin got up, grabbing the remote and putting it in the air for me to see, arms crossed. He scoffed but smirked, "I was gonna let you cum, noona..." He leaned down to my face, I whimpered at his hot gaze. He tsked and went back down in between my legs, "But you just couldn't wait and behave, could you?" I whined when I felt the low vibrations start again.

It gradually got faster and harder, I tried crossing my legs to, somehow, slow it down, but Jeongin spread my thighs open, with a firm hold on them. "You can take it, noona. I know you can." I whined and nodded, closing my eyes. He turned the setting to the one just before the highest, and set the remote down. He smirked and watched me for a second. I was squirming around, trying to get away from his tight grip on my thighs, which were shaking erratically now, but I had no strength left. And Jeongin found this amusing. Oh, just wait until he's done with me, I'll show him...