18 || oh, brother

*warning this chapter contains mature scenes*
(ill have beginning and end warnings)

**START of mature scene**

"What the fuck." I froze in fear, but the boy under me didn't. Changbin was lost in his own pleasure. He held back a desperate whine and continued to thrust his hips into my hand. I was still frozen above him, my hand around his dick but not moving, which he got angry with. Changbin grabbed my wrist and forced me to continue jerking him off. His thrusts into my hand were getting sloppier as he was reaching his climax. His whines and grunts got louder as he was frustrated with trying to finish. The boy at the door was silent now. I looked over my shoulder and saw my brother, with his mouth open, as he watched Changbin, basically, jerk himself off, with me on top of him. I tried to back off of him but he tightly squeezed his dick with my hand in his and released a loud stuttered moan, that I'm sure everyone heard. I felt a warm liquid drip down my hand and realized he just came in front of my brother.

**END of mature scenes**
(and yes thats it, or is it..)

I dropped my head down in embarrassment as I heard Minho make a strangled noise, meaning he was definitely angry. I heard him leave the room and slam the door. Changbin flinched at the sound, "Fuck was that?" He asked, panting heavily under me. I sighed and took my hand out of his soaked boxers and wiped my hands on one of Chris' blankets that was next to us. Changbin sat up with a confused look, "Jia, what was that?"

I finished wiping my hand and sighed, "My brother...come on." I rushed out of the bedroom and was met with everyones eyes on the rushing Minho. Hyunjin walked up to me and peeked into Chris' bedroom where Changbin was hurriedly walking to me. "Jee, what's up with him?" I sighed and walked to my brother who was rushing to put his and his boyfriends shoes on. Felix ran up to my brother and tugged on his arm, "Hyung..." Minho looked at Felix with an apologetic look in his eyes, and whispered, "I'm sorry, Lix. I'll call you later, okay?" I spoke up, interrupting their conversation. "Minho-" I didn't get to finish because my brother swung the front door open and pulled Jisung along with him.

He was already getting into his car with a nervous looking Jisung behind him. Changbin followed me out as everyone else was still inside, questioning what was going on. He closed the passenger door, with Jisung now in the car, and began walking to the drivers side. I ran to him and caught his wrist, he just snatched it away and continued walking. "Minho! Just wait." But it was too late, he was already in the car, backing out of Chris' driveway.

Chris, Seungmin, and Jeongin walked out of the house. "What did you guys do to make him so damn angry?" Chris asked with his arms crossed. Changbin looked to the floor and stayed quiet. "Nothing, I just need to talk to him. Mind driving me, Bin?" I said, not wanting to have to explain what actually did happen. Changbin blinked and quickly nodded, pulling his car keys out. Jeongin cleared his throat, "Take me with you guys this time." But Chris stopped us from walking away, "Hold on. You guys are just gonna leave?"

Hyunjin and Felix walked out and heard that. "You guys are leaving? What about our movie night? And what did you guys do to Minho hyung?" Felix asked, with Hyunjin glued to his arm. "I don't know, but I think these two did something that he did not like..." Seungmin said, pointing his fingers at Changbin and I. I scoffed, "No...I mean, well, yes. But, let me just talk to him. We'll explain everything later." Changbin looked at me with a shy expression, whispering, "Everything?" I shook my head and just walked to Changbin's car, with him and Jeongin running behind me. "Let me know what happens!" Hyunjin shouted before walking back into the house with Felix and Seungmin. I hopped into the car and saw Chris still standing there, on his phone, probably texting my brother.