Prologue

Caine examined the mysterious letter that had suddenly appeared in his domain. He couldn't remember summoning it in the Amazing Digital Circus. Bubble, looking over Caine's shoulder, asked, "Is this one of your pranks, boss?"

"No," Caine responded, "Why would I write a letter to myself?"

"What does it say then?" Bubble asked.

Caine had yet to open it, but before he had the chance, Bubble continued, "What is it written with? Does it have a font? It should have one. And..."

Unamused by Bubble's incessant questioning, Caine popped him. He'd summon him back later - he needed someone to help with the cleaning after all. With that, he slowly opened the letter and started to read:

"To the Amazing Digital Circus,

We have seen many of your wonderful performances broadcasted throughout the digital internet. We are thrilled to invite you to our beautiful city, Toontown! What is Toontown to be precise? It is a place of fun and imagination where toons and humans live in harmony. Though I must warn you, there can be dangers in Toontown which you may not be familiar with, as you and your cast have mostly spent your time in that wacky world of yours. Therefore, we will ensure our heroes are able to protect you and your crew against any threats that could try to do you harm. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely, The Mayor of Toontown"

Caine's eyes widened after reading the letter. "Fun? Imagination? Is there really another world like mine?!" Overwhelmed with excitement, he threw the letter on his desk and smiled. "I must tell everyone the news!" he exclaimed. Caine then snapped his fingers and teleported away.