Chapter 8 [3/6]

The half asleep Kichul is still guarding the sleeping bodies of his friends. He just realized he actually hasn't taken a full rest since their adventure in the mirror world two days ago in their invasion of Fred Country. And the battle inside the maze is no joke. Even princess Sungmi is looking tired, thought Kichul. It's past 8 PM and Kichul is ordering food for his dinner. He is enjoying his jjajangmyeon when the bell is ringing. He peek on the small monitor.

"Oh, it's Minseong. But who is that girl who is coming with him?"

Kichul was still thinking hard as he opened the door's lock. Kichul is sure he has never seen this girl before but somehow... her eyes remind him of someone. And the fact that Minseong is taking her here... Maybe she is our new guardian or warrior, guess Kichul. Minseong is all smiles when he enters the living room with the girl, looking pale, following him.

"Oh sorry Mijoo, the scene must be looking unpleasant," said Minseong.

In the living room, there are 7 sleeping bodies: 3 on each of the sofa (Daesun, Daejoon and Doyeon), the other 4 on the big mattress (Minsook, Minjoon, Hyunki and Joochan). She hasn't seen Myungwoo who is sleeping in Bonhwa's room. Kichul is standing up in between the living room and dining area, he also apologizes through his gaze.

"So they are now in the mirror world," said Minseong, "oh hyeong, have you eaten? I brought some snacks. And also, if you aren't busy, I have some questions for you... about Chemistry."

"Sure, no problem, we can study together and thank..."

"DAEJOON OPPA?"

"Shh, why did you scream... but wait, you said, Daejoon... oppa?" asked Minseong, confused.

"He is my oppa," said Mijoo before she knelt beside Daejoon's sofa.

"Oh that's why! Both of you have the same eye smile!" said Kichul.

"He is in a mirror world, having adventure. By the way, Kichul hyeong, she is Do Mijoo, my classmate and eventually Daejoon hyeong's sister. Mijoo, he is Hwang Kichul, one of the Light guardians."

Mijoo quickly stood up before Kichul offered his hand for a handshake.

"You can call me oppa too," said Kichul, "because we'll work together a lot in the future."

"Nice to meet you, oppa. I'm Mijoo. Please teach me a lot."

Mijoo one more time staring at Daejoon's body.

"Don't worry a lot, he is one of our best guardians, he will be okay. You will soon meet him. But how can we put Mijoo into the mirror world?"

"We should wait until Myungwoo hyeong is back or... ah, Bonhwa hyeong should be here any time soon. We can arrange in which team we can put Mijoo," explained Kichul, "have you checked on her ability or who she is?"

"As far as I know, she is a warrior. And since she didn't mention about having ability, maybe she is like Hyunki hyeong or Sikyung noona, just a strong warrior."

"Alright. We'll discuss about her later on. Just let her stay here with us for now."

"Then can we study while eating now?" asked Minseong.

"Sure. I've been feeling so sleepy... it will be good to distract myself now."

They are about to sit on the dining table when the door is opening and it makes them startled. Luckily, it's just Bonhwa who just returned from work. He looks extremely tired, but still handsome at the same time.

"Hello Kichul and Minseong, you're here early, Minseong. I bring food for us," said Bonhwa, all smiling, while raising up a package of food, "and this girl is..."