Chapter 6 [1/4]

A night before the next of their adventure pack, all of the Guardians and Warriors are wandering around Bonhwa's house. Ever since he became a university student, Bonhwa has been living separately and is the owner of this luxurious house. Even though his house is only 1 floor, it has five big bedrooms (all have a big private bathroom), a big living room, big kitchen and dining room, and one private office. The house is also surrounded by a garden and a big parking area at one of its sides.

"Is this a house or a palace?" asked Minjoon, then opened his mouth widely.

Minjoon has fully healed, he will join the adventure pack this time. Hyunki is running around and flopping on the comfortable wide couch before sighing in relief.

"Can I just live here with you hyeong?" asked Hyunki while rubbing the couch.

"N-O. No, no," answered Bonhwa, his eyes looking around his guest.

All of the warriors and guardians are here today, being introduced to the place they're gonna live for the next few days. But only some will go for the adventure tomorrow.

"Since I have several bedrooms, you guys can choose the three rooms to sleep in, Sikyung will have one room, and I'm okay to sleep with Myungwoo hyeong and Minseong," said Bonhwa.

Right after he finished his sentence, people were running to choose the room they wanted to sleep in, except for Hyunki.

"I will occupy this couch," he said comfortably.

"So, are we going to Fred country tomorrow?" asked Bonhwa to Myungwoo.

"Yes. Princess said she will bring our mirror to the border of our country and Fred Country on the north, so we can just start there."

"Will everything be okay, hyeong? How if the evil guardian attacks that country first, just like in Darcy Country?" asked Minseong.

"Princesses are also worried about that, but we just hope they haven't," sighed Myungwoo.

"Hyeong, I'm hungry... Do you have things to eat?" asked Minseong.

Not only is his house big, Bonhwa also has a lot of food stored here, just like a small mini market. Soon, people are full by eating ramyeon and the snacks. Everyone is also in a good mood today as they chit chat until the evening, before one by one they should leave this house due to their activity tomorrow.

"I should get back to my parent's house tonight and head to the office the next morning. So who wants to join me?" asked Bonhwa.

"Hyeong, can you take me to my dorm?" asked Minseong while raising up his arm.

"Can I join you too, Bonhwa?" asked Joochan, "I have things to settle on while I'm in Seoul."

"My manager will pick me up soon," said Daejoon, "I'll come back here tomorrow evening. I believe my schedule will be cleared up by then."

Kichul looks up after he checks his phone, "suddenly I have things to do, hyeong. I'll get back here as soon as possible."

"Don't worry, Kichul, just join us whenever you're done with your activity," said Myungwoo as he pats Kichul's shoulder, "we'll take the mirror along so you can join us anytime."

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow!" Daesun waving his hand to the people who leave the house.

Just like usual,at 5 in the morning, they get prepared to go to the mirror world. Sikyung is the first person who wake up then she wakes up Myungwoo, Minsook, Minjoon and Daesun - who all are so easily to be awaken, but Myungwoo and Daesun need to collaborate to wake Hyunki up as he is acting up like a kid. They eat breakfast together before get back to their sleeping position,