Chapter 6 [4/4]

Eunkyung is focusing her eyes before she throws her javelin - which missed just an inch from the black cat's body. The cat startled and changed into the human form again.

"Argh, just a little bit more!" screamed Eunkyung in frustration, making Daesun and Daejoon startled.

"So it's her," said Daejoon, "Kichul ever told me that Princess Sungmi said there is one female guardian among us, except Princess Sungmi. She is the one: the fierce woman water guardian."

Daesun hasn't has time to reply Daejoon's word as from the opposite way, Minseong is jumping fast, followed by someone in black cloak. Minseong is quickly standing with the other three as he turns around and faces his stalker. Apparently, two people in black cloaks were standing side by side too.

"How did you find us?" asked Daesun.

"I was communicating with Daejoon hyeong, let's find out about that later, hyeong."

"Oppa, why are you here?"

The man in black cloak said in his deep voice, "Why are YOU here? For me, I was outnumbered and only that two water guardians are under my level. And now... I'm not sure even two of us can win over the fire guardian and the air guardian. I didn't expect this."

"Do you think we better run back to the mirror world?"

"We can call the creatures and in case we are losing, it's easier for us to run if we are there. Let's lure them!"

"Isn't that the girl who was dueling and tried to kill you?" asked Daesun as he pointed to the girl in black cloak, "that black chain. She was also the one who injured Minjoon. The one who can hypnotize and cast a protecting shield."

"I think it's her. She keeps on following me..." replied Minseong.

"I have a feeling they want to know about our hideout. But now Sikyung is guarding alone, will she be safe? How if it's just a trap and they are going to attack Sikyung?"

"Daesun hyeong, give us orders. Now that Myungwoo hyeong and Bonhwa hyeong aren't here, you can decide what we should do," said Daejoon.

Daesun is looking around his friends: Eunkyung is untrained but she certainly knows what to do and she also a very useful healer; Daejoon is a strong guardian but he is out of his post now; but at least they have Minseong now - he is even stronger than Daejoon. But that two evil guardians, he turns his head to staring at the two people in black cloak, he is sure both of them are in the higher level than him. But will Sikyung be okay?

"Protecting Shield!" screamed the girl.

"They're escaping!" shouted Eunkyung.

They saw both of them, protected by shields, run into a big fake standing mirror and vanish completely.

"Daejoon, let's quick-catch them, this might be our only chance! Follow them!"

While praying that his decision is the best one, Daesun charged to the mirror followed by his friends, and they quickly vanished too.

"Look at that!"

Myungwoo widens his eyes in disbelief: the red dots inside the crystal ball quickly turn to white in just a few minutes.

"Eight!" Minsook quickly counted the white dots, "Joochan hyeong almost finished the mission!"

Sungmi was still feeling quite tense a minute ago, but to hear that Joochan is working well there, she finally took a seat on a big rock. Kichul is walking to her side and pats her shoulder lightly.

"Princess, I think you have chosen the best person as the warrior leader," he said with his calming voice, "Joochan hyeong is doing well there."

"I just wish to see him soon, the healthy him," said Sungmi, she still sounds worried.