Chapter 4 [3/4]

"WOOHOO! IT'S NOT EASY BUT IT'S FUN!" shout Minsook as he casts a powerful spell towards the enemy.

Sungmi is right as she said the trip using the ship won't be that easy, but Daesun and Minsook are improving a lot after their sparring session with the centaurs. Just three hours after they left the shore, not only was the wave strong, but they also met their first wave of enemy. It's their first encounter with blood maidens: they are the upgraded version of ghosts, they are female spirits full of hatred, their body full of blood - they do smell like blood, with messy long hair and their weapon is their long-dirty nails. And they don't come alone - some ghosts also appear. They are now facing 10 blood maidens plus 5 ghosts. But again, Daesun and Minsook do well, plus Sungmi supporting them, they are having a good fight.

"Now my attacking shield is stronger!" said Daesun while giggling, then he releases two arrows at one time, while their enemies feel frustrated they can't hurt the guardians - they even get thrown with wounds if they touch the shield.

"Nice attack, Daesun!" shout Sungmi, "now I need to show-off too."

"No princess, what else of your power that we haven't seen..." said Minsook after he cast another spell then turned his head to Sungmi, "what the..."

But as Minsook turns to see Sungmi, the princess isn't there, but as the replacement of her, there is a big griffin - it's a legendary animal with the body, tail, and back legs of a lion; while its head, wings and front feet of an eagle.

"Is she a... griffin?" asked Daesun, feeling amazed.

With her front feet, she charged and attacked the enemies fiercely, making the ghosts and blood maidens scream in frustration. With her claw, she caught one of the blood maiden, hurt it badly then made her turn into ash - dead.

"That was so cool..."

"Come on, Minsook, attack them now while they're confused!"

"Let's go, hyeong!"

"Am I late?"

The feeling of appearing from the mirror is weird but it's even more weird when you appear from the mirror and directly pass through the bag as well - that's how Myungwoo feels as he joins the group. The sky is dark, so it must already be evening when Myungwoo arrives. Daesun, Minsook, Kichul and Sungmi are in the battle. Kichul looks fresh but Daesun looks a bit tired. Myungwoo turns to see the enemies who attack them: it's a group of big creatures made by mud. They attack with their fist. Myungwoo feels scared to see the way Daesun rolling to avoid their big fist. There are around 7 of those mud creatures left, while Myungwoo saw a pile of mud on the surface of the ship, it must have been defeated.

"Is that golems?" asked Myungwoo as he took out his ax.

"Right. Their weakness is air. We need Minseong and Minjoon so badly. But it doesn't mean we can't defeat them, hyeong," answered Minsook as he casts powerful blast from his staff.

"I'll cut them in half!"

Myungwoo jumped while raising his ax towards one of the golem. The golem which got confused being attacked by a flying trident around him (Myungwoo bets it must be Kichul using his shadow ability) didn't expect a reinforcement by Myungwoo. His ax landed on its head and it cracked quite long along its head. The golem falls to the ground and makes the ship shake. Luckily, this ship was made from Sungmi's ability, so it's stronger than ordinary ships.

"Nice attack, Myungwoo!" complimented Sungmi as she attacked the wounded golem with her long chain.

It's so powerful and breaks one of its arms in just one hit.

"Let me finish it off!" shouted Daesun.

Daesun raised up mud from the defeated golems with his telekinetic ability, then it hit the golem fiercely until it got buried under it. Then there is no more movement - one more golem defeated.