Chapter 1 [1/2]

CHAPTER 1

It's just an ordinary morning in Kim's not-so-small-yet-not-so-big apartment. Kim Myungwoo, the eldest, just awoke from his short sleep. Since he just slept for only two hours - this is the habit he has been doing since he was 13 years old - and now it's 8.30 in the morning, some noises wake him up. He sits on the bed with his legs on the floor while stretching his upper body and yawning widely. He notices another noise outside of his room. He walks on the floor with his bare foot while messing his thick black hair and finally opens his bedroom door.

"Good morning, hyeong."

He knows the noise must be made by the youngest, Kim Minseong, who is now sitting in front of the entrance door and busily wearing his shoes. His brand new blonde hair (he just dyed his hair around a week ago) still looks too bright for Myungwoo's morning sight. He notices Minseong, who is younger than him by 10 years, isn't wearing his school uniform.

"You won't go to school? But yeah, if you go to school, you're gonna be late anyway."

"No hyeong, today I'll go to the agency. I think I told you yesterday."

"I... sorry, I forgot."

"Busy hyeong with his busy mind. I'll go now anyway!"

Minseong stood up and fixed his backpack. Myungwoo walked closer to his only dongsaeng, fixing his hair.

"How about breakfast? And do you want me to take you there?"

"I'll have my breakfast on the way and no need, hyeong, the van is waiting for me downstairs. So... I'll contact hyeong again about when I'll come back."

"Sure. Please eat on time and don't diet."

"Don't worry, hyeong!"

Myungwoo smiles as he sees Minseong leaving their apartment. Minseong is still young, a bright 17 years old teenager, who reached his dream and debuted as an idol 4 years ago. That's the reason why Minseong barely goes to school, even barely stays at their home. He is still required to live in the dormitory together with another 7 members of his boy group until next year until he can live alone, or in Minseong's case, until he can come back to live with Myungwoo. Myungwoo is getting used to living alone and missing his brother. Sometimes they can't even meet each other for a week straight because of Minseong's busy schedule. Their group, THE TOP, is doing really well in Korea and they are even being known worldwide. Just as long as Minseong is happy and healthy, Myungwoo feels relieved. He then walks lazily to the fridge and prepares his simple breakfast: chocolate-flavored-cereal with milk. He takes his time to enjoy his breakfast before forcing himself to wash the dishes - the only thing that he hates to do. Kim Myungwoo, a 27 years old man, is a reliable man with a bright future who is working in XTREME ART, a game company, as their production manager. He has been working here for 5 years, it means since the first that company was established. Starting from zero, now he can even afford to buy his first car. Around 20 minutes before 9, the on time man Kim Myungwoo will go to his company. He just parked his car when another luxurious red car parked beside him, and the owner of the car shouted cheerfully as he saw Myungwoo.

"Myungwoo hyeong... I mean Kim bujangnim!"

Myungwoo is laughing and walking closer to Cho Bonhwa, the CEO of XTREME ART Company.

"It's in the company, don't call me hyeong."

"Yes... yes... that's why I corrected it right away."

The CEO and the manager are walking inside together. This scene, even though it has already happened since a long time ago, still makes the other people amazed. How come it's not, the two of them are so handsome. Bonhwa himself is younger than Myungwoo by a year, and they have been friends since their childhood. But slightly different from Myungwoo, Bonhwa is a golden spoon in his family. He is also very smart, so he managed to establish the company even before he graduated from university. Ever since then, Myungwoo has always become a real supporter of Bonhwa by working here.