Chapter 8 [2/6]

Myungwoo is running inside the maze alone. He appeared in the save spot after Eunkyung went back to the real world. He met Minsook briefly, who will be alone in this morning shift. He actually wants to accompany Minsook since he thinks Minjoon will be okay along with Hyunki and Joochan, but Minsook insists he will be okay alone. Now Myungwoo's purpose is to meet Minjoon and friends, but he doesn't know where they are. There is no sign of them. As far as he knows, there is no group that ever meets each other in the maze. He just prayed that he would eventually find them.

"Joochan hyeong!" Hyunki screamed loudly at the scene before him.

A gigantic green dragon with a weird small wings on its back - which is unuseful and can't help it to fly since its body is bigger and heavier than its wings - and the scales which are as hard as stone, stepping its claw towards defendless Joochan. Minjoon is screaming too, his mind is going crazy thinking about how Joochan can still live under that claw.

"I'm here!" Joochan's head pops out from between the dragon's claws, "I can't move but... I'm still alive."

"Hyeong! Hold on there!" screamed Minjoon, "Hyunki hyeong, we need to distract this dragon or he will kill Joochan hyeong!"

Minjoon and Hyunki trying to attack the dragon from two different sides. The dragon gets distracted while Joochan is trying to free himself from the dragon's claw even though he feels a lot of pain from his lower body. Suddenly, something passes them so fast and when they realize it, Myungwoo is bravely standing on the dragon's snout and stabs his axe - he intended to stab it on the dragon's head but he missed the timing - on one of its short horns. The horn got cut, there was no blood coming out of it but the dragon screaming furiously.

"Myungwoo hyeong, I know you will eventually come to us!" shouted Hyunki while trying to slice the dragon's leg.

"I force my way in. Minjoon, try to free Joochan. Hyunki and I will distract this dragon," ordered Myungwoo.

Minjoon quickly stands near the claw with his sword on his right hand while his left hand grabs Joochan's left hand - the only hand that can be raised up under the dragon's claw.

"No no, it hurts!" screamed Joochan as Minjoon tried to pull him out.

"I think Joochan hyeong is injured," reported Minjoon.

"How on the earth do you guys fight over a dragon?" asked Myungwoo in confusion, "what's the weakness of this creature? Hyunki, you don't have any idea? The scales seem hard and I can't really aim at its eyes."

"Wait hyeong, let me think. It's so hard to think at this moment," complained Hyunki.

Hyunki is jumping around the dragon while trying to think hard. In his brain, the fantasy world dictionary is opening and he tries to find his memory about dragons.

"Green and can't fly... ah, I know! It must be a Nature Dragon! Air elemental! Minjoon, you are its weakness! And the weakness part is..."

The soft part of a dragon... thought Hyunki.

"Underbelly!" screamed Hyunki.

"Underbelly attack by an air elemental guardian will feel so good, right?" asked Minjoon while smiling widely.

Hyunki is swapping positions with Minjoon. He is holding Joochan's hand.

"When I have a chance, I'll pull you hyeong."

"I'll distract it again," decided Myungwoo.

In a second, Minjoon changed into an alpha wolf then he growled loudly, as a sign that he is ready to have a war with the dragon. Myungwoo jumps forward to the side of the dragon, but at the same time the dragon shakes its tail towards him. Myungwoo was shocked as he almost got hit, but he managed to dodge in time. Minjoon scratches the dragon's neck and it leaves a long scratch mark. The dragon groans angrily then it moves forward to chase Minjoon. At that time, Hyunki pulled Joochan from the dragon's claw.