Chapter 4 [4/4]

"Gam Hyunki?"

"Sikyung noona?"

Hyunki and Sikyung point at each other as both of them meet in the main entrance of Alpha School.

"What are you doing here?"

They asked questions at the same time, then they were laughing.

"Actually I don't really know while I'm here. I was just from a launching ceremony that was being held by my company, then I suddenly ran from the event to here. It's like... something controlling my legs and bringing me here."

"I also was driving and suddenly I just arrived here," explained Sikyung, "it's so weird, right?"

"How about we just trust that invisible power and let it lead us?"

"Good suggestion. Let's go and follow it!"

Then suddenly, they start running again.

"I regret my own suggestion noona. Running like this is so tiring."

"You're right! And the school at night is quite scary. I'm glad I'm not running alone!"

"Where are we going?"

The two of them run in full speed towards the High School building.

"We'll climb up the stairs too?" complained Sikyung, she breathed so hard.

"But noona, what is that?"

"What do you mean what is... what is this?"

Suddenly, as the two of them stop in front of the stairs, a stack of arrows in a tube appear on Sikyung's back before she holds a bow. It's a long bow in red and black color.

"And Hyunki... you also..."

Hyunki goes "wow" as a sword - a big sword with 6 round symbols crafted in the sword's hilt - appears on his hand.

"ARGH IT'S HEAVY!"

The sword falls to the ground with a loud sound before he grabs it with both hands. The floor is cracking where the tip of the sword falls.

"WHAT'S GOING ON WITH US?" asked Sikyung in confusion.

"Whatever is this noona... I think something interesting is about to happen!"

"NO! WE ARE RUNNING AGAIN!"

Running with weapons surely makes them double tired: Sikyung's arrows heavily burdened her back while Hyunki's sword is too heavy so he runs along with the tip of the sword brushing along the floor - and leaves a long scratch. Luckily they just climb to the second floor before running along the corridor and as they stop in front of the music room's door, they almost out of breath.

"Why are we here?" asked Hyunki in between his hard breath.

But suddenly the door bangs open, then they see someone in a black cloak across the room is using a black chain to tie the wrists of a boy who seems unconscious...

"Noona, do something!"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

Sikyung grabs her arrow and shoots it... the arrow landed on the couch, exactly beside the head of the boy who got tied. The person in the cloak turns its head, but they can't see its face clearly as it's also wearing a black mask around its nose and mouth. That person ran to the nearest window and jumped off, followed by Sikyung's and Hyunki's screams. Hyunki drops his sword - with a loud bang sound - before running to the window.

"At least that person will get their leg broken or..." Hyunki stared at the ground, "but... how is that possible?"

Sikyung joins Hyunki and they see the person running in the darkness.