Chapter 3 [1/3]

"Okay guys, look at this."

This is for the first time that all of the guardians: Kim Myungwoo, Cho Bonhwa, Kim Minseong, Lee Daesun, Kim Minsook and even the princess Kim Sungmi are present to do the training together. They are enjoying chocolate from the bottle while staring at Cho Bonhwa who is standing in front of them. He shut his eyes and frowned hard - he still looked handsome even though he was doing that - and like a magic - yeah it's magic - he suddenly turned into a large rabbit. Cho Bonhwa is gone... that hare must be him. It has snow white fur with long ears and long hind legs.

"Princess, you said he's gonna turn into a rabbit?" asked Daesun while clapping his hands, "but he is a hare!"

"I remember he was a rabbit. But yeah maybe he is growing up?" Sungmi laughing.

Myungwoo feels relieved to see Sungmi is laughing since she looks a bit stressed out lately. The hare - Bonhwa - is hopping around them and making everyone laugh.

"But I have a question," said Minsook in between his laughs - he laughed the loudest, "how to communicate with Bonhwa hyeong if he is in hare form? I mean he does understand us, right? But how to understand him? Let's imagine we are in a dangerous situation and need a quick talk. Does he need to turn back into human and to hare again just to talk with us?"

"That's a nice critical question, Minsook. That's why we have Minseong," answered Sungmi, "ready to show us your training result, Minseong?"

"I'm itching to try it in real life, princess," answered Minseong.

Minseong steps forward to the hare before kneeling in front of it - or him.

"Bonhwa hyeong said he feels weird to be a hare - yet feel comfortable at the same time."

"That's really cool. So Minseong really has this ability," compliment Myungwoo.

"Zoolinguist - that's how we call those who can understand animals' language. With more practice, Minseong would be able to understand almost all animals' language whenever he wants to listen to it. His world will be so noisy if he can listen to everything, right? He will soon control it better."

"He talked with a dog a long time ago in his childhood. I thought he was just imagining it... but we really found the owner of the lost dog."

"I'm still talking to several animals after that but I never tell hyeong," said Minseong while giggling, "I'm afraid hyeong will freak out."

"I'm glad you didn't tell me."

"Now you can turn back, Bonhwa, or you'll get tired."

Then in just a second, they can see Bonhwa is standing in front of them again. A broad smile placed on his face, he must be so proud of his ability just now.

"Then for the next session, shall we see how the Combat ability works again?"

"Time for the princess to show off?" asked Minseong while laughing, then sat again beside Minsook.

"If you think the contrast element can't work together, that's totally wrong. Let's see how Myungwoo combines his power with Minsook. It won't be easy so I won't blame you if you two can't produce it at the first time, but it is worth trying."

Myungwoo exchanged glances with Minsook before they stood up and casually stepped into a big bubble in front of them, that's where they usually do their training - either training for individuals or groups. Sungmi waves her hand and suddenly the bubble is transparent for the audience.

"I will control it from here!"

Suddenly, in front of Myungwoo and Minsook, several ghosts appear. Myungwoo is getting sick of imps so he asked Sungmi to upgrade their training enemy into another one - Sungmi gives them ghosts because they ever fight with it already.