What's your story?

Nova

I chewed off bites of my burger and glanced at Kendall. He ate his cheeseburger in silence. I sipped my milkshake while stealing quick glances.

"What?" He asked while eating.

"What's your story?"

Kendall looked at me while chewing his food. I noticed he had short dark brown hair with it shaved on the sides. He had a chiseled jawline and chocolate-brown eyes. He was quite stunning in his own cocky way.

"Are you going to answer me or look at me?"

"What do you want to know?"

"What do you want to tell me?"

"That's a loaded question." Kendall sipped his pop.

"Okay. Let's start with the basics. Do you drink?"

"No."

"Do you smoke?"

"No."

"Do you screw anything that moves?"

"What kind of question is that?" Kendall arched a brow.

"A reasonable one. A girl needs to have standards. No one wants to date a manwhore."

"Yes, I've had sex. No, I won't tell you how many. It's none of your business."

"Did you have girlfriends?"

"Did you have boyfriends?"

"You can't answer my question with a question."

"Then don't ask a fucking stupid question." Kendall shrugged.

I arched my brow and pursed my lips.

Kendall leaned toward me. "For someone who doesn't like me, you're asking many personal questions."

"I like to gather all my information before making an informative decision. It doesn't mean I'll fall at your feet." I rolled my eyes.

Kendall returned to his food. "Then why ask."

"Why not?" I sipped my milkshake.

Kendall shook his head and continued eating.

*******
Kendall

For someone who made it abundantly clear she didn't like me, she asked me many personal questions. Unlike most people, I'm not telling a chick personal shit about myself unless she's my girl. And that's iffy.

"What's your story? Why did you transfer to Stanwood?" I asked.

"I wanted to finish my senior year away from my dad's club. I can't do that if I'm living in the vicinity. Plus, I can't stand the club girls."

"No one likes club girls unless you're part of the MC."

"You're not a member, are you?"

"No. I have no interest in the club." I shook my head while I ate.

"Yet you're a bad boy."

"I never said I was. You assumed. That makes you an ass."

Nova stared at me with a neutral expression. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not bowing down to a chick who thinks she knows everything.

"Bad boys drive motorcycles, have tats, drink, smoke, and bang any chick within a five-mile radius."

"That's your opinion. So, let me give you mine. I enjoy riding a motorcycle. I wear leather to protect my body from road rash. You dress for the slide, not the ride. I don't drink or smoke. Yes, I've slept with chicks. Tats are personal. Now, are you done acting all judgmental and shit?"