< DEFLECT >

Narrator

Sirens were getting closer and closer. Everyone started grabbing their cars and speeding out the shop.

Everyone knew that if they stayed, they would be arrested....

But Y/n refused to leave her shop.

- Haerin POV -

"Y/n, you need to go!!" I kept yelling at Y/n-ssi.

She kept refusing to leave her cars and her shop behind. All her life's work was about to get confiscated and she refused to leave without a fight.

"Babe," I kept trying to push her out the shop.

"BABE, YOU NEED TO GO!!!" I started to get frustrated with her.

Soobin, Jackson, Yujin, Dani, and everyone else had fled the shop the second we heard my police radio dispatch patrols to the shop.

"Oh, Y/n! Thank god you're still here," Minji unnie suddenly came out of nowhere, with Hanni following right behind her.

"What is she still doing here? She's going to get arrested if she gets caught here!" I yelled at Minji out of frustration.

"I was trying to flee out the back door, but it's chained up," Hanni panted out.

*WEE-WOO, WEE-WOO*

We started to hear the police sirens getting closer and closer.

I started to panic at the fact that Y/n and Hanni probably had less than 60 seconds to get the hell out.

"Y/n, you need to get the hell out of here!" I yelled out of anger.

I understood the sentiment behind Y/n's shop, but it was worth giving what she had been working towards.

"Seriously, you need to take Hanni and get the hell out of here. We didn't save you for no fucking reason!" Minji started helping me out.

"FUCKK!!" Y/n yelled in frustration. 

She knew we were right.

We didn't just risk our lives for her to just get arrested the second she got back to Seoul.

"Fucking dammit!!" Y/n pistol whipped a broken windshield.

"Hanni get in the fucking Silvia!" She angrily ordered Hanni.

Hanni kissed Minji goodbye and walked up to peck Y/n's lips.

"We'll take care of it. Just hold on a little longer," I tried to comfort her.

"Yeah, okay," Y/n sniffled out.

"If Hanni gets hurt, I'm killing you!" Minji coldly told Y/n.

We heard patrol cars starting to enter the alley way of the shop and Y/n ran into her car and speeded out shop.

- Y/N POV -

I was so upset about leaving my shop behind, but I had bigger things to worry about.

Because I had decided to leave the shop last minute, I now had three patrol cars on my ass.

"Drive faster!!" Hanni yelled.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" I yelled back.

There was so much traffic, that it was to drift through it without putting too many people in danger.

"Where the hell are we going anyway?!" Hanni yelled again.

"Shut up! I'm trying to concentrate," I yelled back.