< DANGER >

Narrator

Y/n-ssi and Haerin-ssi woke up the next day to get ready for work.

After they had a nice breakfast together, y/n-ssi drove Detective Kang to her shop since she had left her cop car there.

As soon as they arrived to the shop they were greeted by someone very familiar to y/n-ssi but a complete stranger to Haerin.

- Y/N POV -

I pulled up to the shop to find Yeonjun standing in the middle of my parking spot.

"Yeon, fuck off my spot!" I yelled as I put my window down.

He smirked then moved his ass away hella slow.

I parked then got out the car to give him a hug.

"Man, you've been gone for so long! I'm glad you're back," I said as I gave him a long hug.

"I know! I missed you guy!" He responded with the same excitement.

We pulled away and I noticed Haerin-ssi looked a bit lost.

"Oh Yeonjun, this is my girlfriend Kang Haerin-ssi" I introduced Haerin to him then turned to Detective Kang and said, "Haerin-ssi this is Yeonjun. He's Soobin's best friend and he's part of our crew!"

"Ahhh~," Haerin responded then bowed at him.

We all headed into the shop. As soon as we walked in Soobin said, "Ah I see you found the stray cat lurking in the parking lot!"

I laughed at his remark.

"Yeah, I thought I'd adopt hum. What do you think? Isn't he pretty?" I joked back.

Soobin just laughed and shook his head in disapproval.

"Did he tell you why he's really here?" Soobin asked before continuing to gap some sparkplugs.

I turned to Yeonjun and cross my arms.

He sighed in defeat and said, "Okay fine. I came to ask if I can borrow your NSX."

"Hell no!" I quickly responded.

"Oh come on! I'm going on date tonight and I could really use it to impress this girl. Plus it's just a beautiful car to look at. If she rejects me then at least I'll feel better looking at the car," He began to beg.

"Absolutely not. Ever since I lent you my 280zx, I don't trust you to return my car!" I scoffed out.

Yeonjun chuckled and took out some keys from his pocket. "I knew you'd say that!" He exclaimed and threw the keys at me.

I realized they were the keys to my Datsun and ran out the shop into the street.

There it was..... my baby.

 my baby