< DISTRACTION OP >

Narrator

Minji went over to convince Haerin to help but little did Minji know that Haerin was already packed and ready to go.

"Since when are you so brave?" Minji teased Haerin as they drove to the airport.

"I don't have a good feeling about this," Haerin responded in a worried tone.

- Y/N POV -

We were all getting ready for our gig. We were setting up the drum set and all of the mics.

Jackson, me, Yeonjun and Soobin would play while Yunjin and Jennie flirted around to try to extract information.

Once the sun started going down, the venue started to fill with people and the guest of honor arrived.

Yuta Nakamoto, himself.

Once Jackson spotted him all the lights on the stage turned on and we began to play.

"This song goes out to the Japanese Drift King himself, YUTA NAKAMOTO!!" Jackson yelled through the mic.

We played for most of the night until gunshots started going off.

I threw myself at Soobin and made him hide behind the bar.

Suddenly, amongst the whole mess of people and gun smoke.... Detective Kang walked out and hide next to me.

"What the hell are you doing here?! You're gonna get hurt!" I yelled as my ears rang.

"I didn't have a good feeling about this, I knew something didn't seem right" She yelled back as she tried to cover her ears.

I grabbed her gun and started firing back as the guards started to circle Yunjin and Jennie unnie.

"Tell me where to shoot!" Haerin suddenly said as she took out a spare gun.

I looked at her in shock but then noticed her hands shaking. I put my arms around her and helped her aim.

"Shoot!" I whispered in her ear.

Detective Kang took an amazing shot.

It made me smile to see the little wimp doing her job correctly.

"Good job," I told her as I kissed her cheek.