< FADED >

Narrator

The drinking and celebrating had continued.

Y/n-ssi was pretty drunk as this point, so was Minji. Haerin was a lightweight so she only had less than half a Soju

- Y/N POV -

"STOP RUNNING!" I yelled at Soobin.

He had taken my favorite steering wheel and had placed it in his car.

"GIVE IT BACK OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!" I yelled trying to chase him around the shop.

"Going back to your old ways," Yunjin suddenly said.... making me stop in my tracks.

"Yun," I heard Jackson whispered to her.

"I've changed," I drunkenly whispered with my back facing towards everyone.

"We know," Soobin said in a serious tone.

"Can you not bring that up please?" I coldly asked the group.

"You're different now..... you're a different version of yourself and as long as you can remember all the different people that you used to be.... all your different versions.... everything is going to be okay," Yunjin said as she started to approach me.

Yunjin gave me a tight hug and the whole time I did not move. I stood there..... frozen.

- Haerin POV -

I sat there watching as y/n seemed to get emotional over what seem like a joke..

She wasn't crying or getting uupset. She just stood there.

Yunjin-ssi got up to hug her and I looked at Minji unnie with curiosity. She gave me the same look back.

I hugged Minji unnie out of nervousness.

Even though we were fighting over y/n-ssi, we didn't forget about our friendship.

Jackson-ssi looked at us and poured each of us a shot of Soju.

"I wouldn't feel okay if I had burned my family alive either," He said as he took his shot.

Minji unnie furrowed her eyes then looked at me for answers. Unfortunately, I didn't know either.

"At times.... during war.... people make drastic decisions in order to end the war," Jackson-ssi began to explain.

"You might seem like a monster, but it's what has to be done at times. The only right thing to do at the moment," He added as he poured himself another shot.

"NO MATTER HOW RIGHT YOU FEEL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO'S GOING TO DIE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO'S CHILDREN ARE GOING TO SCREAM AND BURN... how many hearts will be broke," Y/n-ah turned to yell at Jackson-ssi.

She whispered the last part but I could tell whatever it is they were talking about was not something y/n-ssi had fully healed from.

"Okay, calm down. We'll change the topic... don't start going all emotional on us!" Soobin-ssi interjected.

Me and Minji unnie exchanged looks, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Baby, come here" Minji unnie said as she got up to hug y/n-ssi.

"Sorry, I think I just want to go to bed" Y/n-ssi responded.

She then waved us all goodnight and walked towards one of the rooms in the shop.

Minji unnie followed after her.

I waited for a bit then got up to check why Minji unnie wasn't coming back.

I reached the room and peeked in through the door.

Minji unnie and y/n-ssi were kissing......

I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

- Minji POV -

I had pulled y/n-ssi into a kiss.

I couldn't help myself anymore. All I wanted was to taste her lips again.

"Minji, I like-"

Y/n-ssi was about to speak but I shushed her before kissing her lips again.

"Just let me have you again," I whispered against her lips.

I could feel y/n-ssi start to give in. She started kissing back with the same energy.

"We're drunk," Y/n-ssi whispered against my lips.

"Mhm," I hummed into her lips.

"Just like our first time," I whispered as I started to unbutton her jeans.

Y/n started pulling up my shirt and I knew the second we ended up on the bed I would have the upper hand against Haerin.

It didn't take long for our clothes to end up on the floor. We both fell back onto the bed and things started to get more heated.

"Oohh fuck," I moaned out as y/n-ssi fingered me so good.

I slid my hand down y/n's body then slid two fingers inside her.

"Mmm, Haerin" Y/n-ssi moaned out.

My blood began boil and pushed y/n off me.

-

-

-

-

-

-