< ETA >

Narrator

Danielle ended up agreeing to the girls' terms.

In no time, Detective Kang and Minji had assembled a small team for the special operation of trying to get Y/n out of Naoi's grip.

"How do I looked?" Danielle asked the girls.

"Like you're about to get robbed by Haerin's new girlfriend," Minji mumbled to herself before handing Dani the keys to the get away car

- Y/N POV -

"So, this is your target, this is the route and this is we're you're going to hide the supplies," Rein explained to me.

This would probably be my 30th delivery in the week...

And we were only halfway through the week.

*BOOOOOM*

Suddenly, a loud explosion went off.

I pulled Rei behind me.... since I was tasked with keeping her protected.

Yelling started to go off and I could hear gunshots. Rei's goons started to secure the area when a smoke grande came bouncing through the floor.

I pushed Rei out of the way and suddenly found myself with a hood over my face. I was pushed somewhere....

And all I kept thinking was.... "I fucking knew this would happen,"

I knew that sooner or later...

Someone would try to take over Rei's empire.

Before I knew it, my hood was taken off and I found myself in front of a gorgeous girl.

"Heard you know how to drive," The girl smirked at me before throwing me a pair of keys.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

I didn't know who she was....

But in all my years, I had learned that when an opportunity arises... you take it....

And if that opportunity goes to shit?

Well, you make the best with what you got.

I gave the girl in front of me a mischievous smile before saying.... "After you,".

I opened the passenger door up for her and The girl took her time to get in the car. After that, I quickly ran to the driver's side.

"YAHHHH!!!" I heard Rei's goons yell.

I turned the car on as fast as I could and took off.

"Woooahhh!!" The girl next to me yelled.

"Yeah, I suggest you put on a seatbelt!" I smugly told the girl to my right.