💌Mornings with him💌

He would wake up a bit before you, maybe thirty minutes before. If your awake before him and he wakes up to you still beside him, he kisses you gently and quickly either on the cheek or lips.

If you aren't awake, he would stare at you for a few seconds before actually getting up out of bed. He gets out clothes for Crimp to iron(both yours and his).

He would make sure that Crimp does everything that he asks her too during his morning routine. Once he's completely done and looking fabulous, he would go back to his bedroom and wake you up.

He would wake you up with his voice, whispering something along the lines of 'N/N, wake up' or he would just wake you up with kisses. If you weren't feeling good or were still tired, he would be understanding and let you continue resting.

But if you got up, he would continue to use a whisper voice until he knows that your 3/4ths awake. He wants to make sure he doesn't stress you out, especially if you just woke up.

He would force Crimp to help you get ready, even if you could do it yourself. He insisted that his royalty should be helped, even if it is just pouring coffee or putting on glasses(if you have them).

He picks out your outfits sometimes if you're too lazy to do it yourself. He did let Crimp do it once, but she literally used you as a mannequin that one time. He was furious and locked her in the closet for longer than normal.

Once you both are ready, that's when he starts the gossip with you AND Velvet. During breakfast, you three take out your phones and read off the top gossip. Doing this actually helps Velvet get to know you better due to the stories you read out, and bond with her future in-law❤️

(If your a girl, replace in-law with sister-in-law. If your a boy, replace in-law with brother-in-law.)

-💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌-

Hi! Thank you guys so much for 10k views!!Reminder: you guys can request mostly whatever you want! Just no smut or anything around that, please!

Also, I'm thinking about writing a male Harley Quinn Suicide Squad book, but I don't know if you guys would like that or not😭 i already have the first page done, but it's not that good because of how sleep deprived I am rn😔. Can y'all let me know if you wanna see it? Thank you, bye!💌