💌movie theater💌

Honestly, I feel like he would rent out a movie theater for a day for just the two of you. Literally nobody else besides the workers and janitors.

Once you two got there, the fans that love him(workers) would be asking a million questions that you had to sit down for like five minutes before you two could walk to the theater.

I feel like the workers that love him wouldn't even make him pay, letting him pick out the most expensive items there. If they tried to make you pay, he would just insist that it's fine and they won't get fired.

(The owner was a fan, so he wasn't wrong. They never got fired.)

When you both sat down in the empty theater, you two would take out your phones and just scroll through social media, talking about random stuff.

But when the movie started, you would have to be the one to grab his phone and shove it into your pocket/purse/whatever.

In the middle of the movie he would be the one to SLURP his drink LOUD until you smack him. Not an abusive one, just a 'shut up' type of smack.

During the movie he would complain if it was a bit boring. But when he realized it wasn't, he actually would shut up for once in his life and listen. You would turn your head a few times a minute to make sure he wasn't 'dead'.

(Branch's grandma 2.0)

If you cried during a sad part(REAL) he would look at you weirdly before slowly patting your back and turning back to the movie, ignoring your cries.

If the character was doing something dumb, like walking into the haunted place or falling for a lie, then he would start YELLING at the screen. You would have to smack him again.

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Hiii😝😝 this wasn't a request, but I just wanted to make something for y'all. Even if you don't like Veneer that much anymore, I hope y'all still enjoy this<3

Anyway.. DID YALL SEE WONKA YET?? LIKE DAMN I AM ROCK HARD FOR HIM😍😍😍😍🥰🥰. HIM COVERED IN CHOCOLATE MAKES ME BARK. But no spoilers because idk how he got covered in chocolate or anything because I haven't watched the movie.. YET.

Okay, but fr, have an amazing day everyone and I'll see you soon. Bye!💌