💌Random things he would do💌

If you wanted to make a necklace or bracelet or whatever, he would 100% wear them during his performances with Velvet.

(That is until/unless she stops him from wearing them💀)

I feel like he would try and keep you away from Velvet when she's upset with someone or something(crimp) just so you can stay 'safe' or whatever.

He would most likely try and see you before and after his shows, and probably brag about how good he was😭

Even if you knew his and his sisters secret, he would 100000% STILL brag about it to you no matter what.

Sassy comments about random people that he saw to you💀💀

If you ever said anything along the lines 'I love you', he would probably awe and say it back.

HE DEFINITELY WAVES TO YOU DURING PERFORMANCES AND VELVET GETS SO MAD FOR NO REASON🙏🙏

Friendship bracelets are a need. (When you two start to date, he would still call them friendship bracelets).

If you ever DID find out his secret, he would beg for forgiveness right then and there. If you think it's not a big deal, he'll shrug it off like he wasn't just sobbing on the floor a few seconds ago.

Butttt if you DID think it was a big deal, he would continue to ugly sob until you are forced to forgive him.

He would make you listen to him and his sister 'warm up' (steal Floyd's power) before performances, and asks you if he did good.

-💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌-

HIIIII 🙏🙏
Crying about how bad this is but that's all for my first part on this. Hope you liked it!!(1000% won't even get 5 views fr💀) but ty for reading, bye for now!💌