💌What he does during the winter/Christmas season💌

During winter nights, you two would cuddle close under the blanket with a tray of sugary snacks. (In Mount Rageous, I don't think they really have diets or anything like that, so they can eat whatever food they want).

If you get the seasonal depression(real💀), he makes sure to stay by you as much as he can. He would be the one to give you MORE Royalty treatment(if that's even possible).

You two take winter photos outside while it's snowing. Sometimes, Veneer forces Crimp to go outside with you guys. You both end up looking adorable on camera and the pictures turn out decent, but whats not adorable and decent is off camera. In the snow. With Crimp and Veneer yelling at her.

You always have to calm him down every three pictures, which gets tiring, so you all end up going back inside. You tell Crimp she did a decent job(even if she did terrible) when Veneer isn't looking.

You make it up to him though by warming up some hot chocolate in the microwave and helping him get ready for bed. (Brushing his teeth, hair, and picking out his pajamas for that night).

(Personality, I think that Veneer would wear robes to bed, specially the grandma type ones. Every day of the week).

He insisted that he can get Crimp to do it, but he's mad at her right now, so it wouldn't end well. So, you don't really have a choice unless you want an annoyed Veneer that night.

You both go winter shopping together(the expensive stuff obviously). Even if you get a lot of stuff, he always pays for it even if you insist that you can purchase it yourself.

He wants the best and most expensive items for his love, especially during seasons like these. Your grateful for him, of course, and you wouldn't give him up for the world. Honestly, I don't think Veneer would give you up even if Velvet told him too. And that says something.

-💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌-

Hi! I just want to let you all know that you are loved, and I know what seasonal depression feels like, and just depression in general. You aren't alone! If you ever need it, please ask for help. Nobody would want to get a call that you did something bad to yourself. Anyways, I hope you all have a good day, and I'll be back tonight! Bye!💌