💌Things he would do during/after/before Performances💌

Again, he would definitely wave to you even during his and his sisters songs, which makes Velvet SO MAD.

After performances, he would bring you backstage with his sister and talk about how 'amazing' and 'cool' they both looked. Mainly him.

Before they perform(literally right before) he hugs you and runs off. At this point, you became his Good-luck charm.

If your family(if you have one💀) ever came to see him perform with Velvet, he would be nervous about trying to be perfect(he already is🙏) so he doesn't mess up

If you were ever backstage waiting for him with flowers or chocolates or really any romantic gift, he would give you kisses all around your face and hug your side as you both walked away.

Everybody knows he gave some of his fans a unibrow as his 'signature' right? He would give you some hearts around you eyes instead, implying that your inlove with him(which you are♥️).

If you were in front row and could see him up close, he would bend your way and blow kisses before continuing to dance.

He 100% looks for you during performances if he knows you are there. If he doesn't know, he still sometimes glances in the spot where you would normally be.

If you ever waved back or blew back kisses, he would be SO happy and literally jump for joy after the show, which gets weird looks from Velvet.

-💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌-

Heyyyyy it's me again!!
Tysm for the reads!! I appreciate it ALOT! I hope to blow up this account again like the other one, maybe even more! But of course, I still love and appreciate you guys who took time out of your day and read my work! Thank you, bye!!💌