💌What he would do if you loved animals💌

He would get you literally any animal you say you would love. Panda? Done. Monkey? Already got one. Koala? Done.

He would let you play with his illegal pet monkey that he has hidden away from Mount Rageous due to it being, well, illegal.

If you showed any interest in an animal, he would take you to pick one up immediately.

If you actually got an animal, he would buy the most expensive stuff he could find for them, but make Crimp take care of them.

He would match with the animal's fur/clothing he put on it and let you rate them.

Takes 100+ pictures of it whenever you three hang out together.

You two would treat it like royalty, even getting it a crown and a throne bed.

If you ever acted like the animal was your baby, he would act like he was the father and you three would be a little perfect family.

If you ever decided to get rid of an animal, he would be in distress and probably tear up when you took it back to where it came from. If it's a pet he really bonded with and took a liking too, he would beg you to let it stay. (Which you of course did, because nobody wants a sad Veneer).

You both would go to the fanciest places in Mount Rageous and look at their animals they have on display. If you were allowed to hold it, he would 100% ask for it first and get a bit upset when someone took it away from him.

If it were you who took it away from him, he would make sure to stay beside you and pet the little animal you have in your arms. If you got the message, you would immediately give it back to him, and he would probably squeal with delight once he got the animal back.

-💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌-

FOUR CHAPTERS IN A DAY??😍😍😍🤯🤯🤯

Thank you @tastyappel for the request! I loved this doing this one. Bye for now everyone!💌